Finally Painting My Bios. Picture Heavy

sonic7o7

So after having my ancient bio i purchased from Biohunter76 for almost 5 months i decided to begin painting it. i also have a Termokk p1 bio that i am gonna repaint. here are a few of my progress pictures.

My two bios
Photo0319.jpg

Ancient bio with primer
IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

Spray painted it silver then added black for the weathering. now I'm waiting for it to dry to start adding a bit of dark green and gold.

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

Thanks Ice, I'm gonna try and make at least 5 layers of weathering with different colors, it looks more intense on the photos tho, i can never get the camera to take tho shot like it actually looks in person. hopefully it'll come out as nice as all your paint ups.

I have a quick update, i added two more layers. I added a layer of green and a layer of gold. I'm really starting to like how it's coming out. any criticism is welcome :)
IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

Got some new pictures of my bio paint ups.

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

I repainted my Termokk P1 bio as well the color looks off in the pictures for some reason.

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back