Fifth element ships?

I lifted these from somewhere online:

fifth-3.jpg

fifth-4.jpg

-Mike

There was never much information on the ships in The Fifth Element. The Zorg attack fighter was one that interested me (the ship used to escape Fhloston Paradise at the end of the film).

And there is the Fhloston Paradise herself, and well, heck all of the craft in that movie were cool.

I've seen more pics of the Earth Defense ship. I can't remember where, they are out there.

And there is the Fhloston Paradise herself, and well, heck all of the craft in that movie were cool.

I've seen more pics of the Earth Defense ship. I can't remember where, they are out there.

Got in touch with the guy in charge, he's going to send me a bunch of build pics and what not at some point.

I own the master pattern that was molded and used to create all the side details in between the sandwich layers. I'll snap some pics and post em.

Is it true that the Zorg Fighter ship is called the "ZFX"? I think Tee called it that a couple of times, but I'm not sure. I think he has some pics of the SS model as well. Yeah, I would love to get a kit of that ship myself. :)

Is it true that the Zorg Fighter ship is called the "ZFX"? I think Tee called it that a couple of times, but I'm not sure. I think he has some pics of the SS model as well. Yeah, I would love to get a kit of that ship myself. :)

Sure ;)

FE_ZFX.jpg

On the original script :

185 INT. COCKPIT ZFX200 - NIGHT
CAPTAIN (V.O.)
Permission granted. Dock 575. You have
an hour. Will that be enough time'?
Zorg sits at the controls.
ZORG
(cold)
More than enough.

186 EXT. FHLOSTON PARADISE - NIGHT
The ZFX approaches Fhloston.

205 EXT./ INT. SPACE AROUND FHLOSTON
Zorg's ZFX200 speeds away from the boat. Zorg is at the controls, a devilish smile on his lips.
ZORG
You want something done, do it yourself!

220 EXT. NEAR FHLOSTON
The ZFX 200 speeds back toward Fhloston Paradise.

228 INT. FHLOSTON PARADISE LANDING DOCK AND GARAGE
The ZFX200 settles in the landing dock garage. SECURITY POLICE approach the ship just as Zorg in getting out holding the ZF1.
POLICEMAN
More trouble?
ZORG
Nothing I can't fix myself.
He brings up the ZF1 and wipes out the garage.

239 INT. FHLOSTON PARADISE LANDING DOCK GARAGE
Korben, carrying Leeloo, Cornelius and Loc Rhod are in the garage.
VOICE (O.S.)
Two minutes to complete evacuation...
Korben bursts the lock on the first ship he finds and enters followed by Cornelius and Loc Rhod. The ZFX200.

241 INT. ZFX200
Korben sets Leeloo down.

243 INT. ZFX2O0 COCKPIT
VOICE (O.S.)
One minute to total evacuation...
LOC RHOD
You know how to fly this thing?
KORBEN
(concentrating)
It's like a cab isn't it?
VOICE
30 seconds...
KORBEN
Anyone know how to release the lines
on this crate?

etc. ...

:)

MrSinistar, if you'll make a replica, please let me know. :)

Carson Dyle, great pics !
I only knew this one:

FE_shuttle-filming-miniature.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back