Field Marshal - Anyone have issues with purchases with him ?

Hello to all fellow members.
I ordered a complete E-11 blaster from Chris / Field marshal Warmachinepaintball website over a week ago and have not received any communication from him out side of the automated order received.

I have sent a coupleemails to inquire bout the statusof teh order but they have gone unanswered.

Not sure whats goign on, but would like to at least get some reply back when i am ordering a $700 item.

Anyone know whats going on or if there is a better way to connect ?

Thansk in advance.
BEST direct contact for me is Chris@warmachineinc.com the stut downs have made keeping up a little harder... im here if yo need help..

maybe he’s out looking for bulk toilet paper and been unable to answer emails during the C19 scare
In my other business The wild ace pub i do have a skid of TP ..... lol

The hobby is getting more popular I think, and the people joining are newer, younger, and expecting more of a consumer experience. The culture is definitely shifting away from hobbiest/DIY and more towards wanting to buy pre-made. I notice it in the lightsaber groups especially; with the rise in FX sabers, people want essentially consumer electronics they can swing around and pretend to be Luke Skywalker. There's less concern for details and screen accuracy and more for getting a cool Star Wars item they can show off while bragging about all the specs and stats of what's installed.

YES so true... problem is a lot of customers dont want pay the pay for finished accurate stuff... Hard enough to cnc machine these complex builds and keep them affordable.. time to paint and weather is another matter$$$$ i watch some really crappy 3d stuff get alot of attention on FB... it would be destroyed here!!!! Im going to always make the best stuff i can out of metal.

Chris is rock solid. He is simply the best in the biz. He delivers and stands behind, in front and over his products. He says what he does and does what he says.

Thanks ,,, it gets hard sometime especially when a new build comes out i get hundreds of email and post happening at the same TIME.......

IF any feel neglected here is my cell phone number (864) 238 5713 OR FB CALL ME

My concerns that i have sent two emails and received zero replies. What email did you use ?

Email me at
Chris@warmachineinc.com

Kristin@warmachineinc.com

I wouldn't worry about it too much - Chris has shipped A LOT of items the past few years, so I am sure they are having some growing pains in regard to communication.

I will also say, I purchased a TFA flash hider from him and received only 1 screw - messaged them about it, and they sent a whole new kit with another flash etc, so they weren't evasive or anything like that.

It is still a small business too, which in my experience with retailers that are smaller (say something like <25 employees) binning orders and shipping them consumes a lot of time, so it wouldn't shock me if they collect orders for the week, bin, label, then schedule a pickup on a certain day.

Well stated and true,,, War Machine inc has 6 employees and tons of cnc machining equipment LOL !!!!!

Well stated and true,,, War Machine inc has 6 employees and tons of cnc machining equipment LOL !!!!!

Keep up the good work! I got a scope from you in the past and just ordered a Luke Bespin blaster. After modifying an airsoft mauser "from scratch" I'm very much looking forward to just assembling/finishing one after you've done the metal working parts. Although I must say I spent some time debating whether that's "cheating" but decided definitely worth it.

As someone who sells a lot of reproduction leather items/props I'm definitely glad for the fan who just wants a finished piece without the hassle of researching and building one themselves though.

Keep up the good work! I got a scope from you in the past and just ordered a Luke Bespin blaster. After modifying an airsoft mauser "from scratch" I'm very much looking forward to just assembling/finishing one after you've done the metal working parts. Although I must say I spent some time debating whether that's "cheating" but decided definitely worth it.

As someone who sells a lot of reproduction leather items/props I'm definitely glad for the fan who just wants a finished piece without the hassle of researching and building one themselves though.
modified airsoft mauser you say? What brand? And are you gonna have a thread on your blaster? Or post pictures?

modified airsoft mauser you say? What brand? And are you gonna have a thread on your blaster? Or post pictures?

I made a Han ANH DL-44 a couple years or so ago with this as the base (AW Custom Limited Edition Custom Mauser Broom Handle with Scope). Modded the blaster with these parts (DL-44 Blaster by dl44blaster - Shapeways Shops) and got Field Marshall's scope to upgrade/crossgrade a bit. Also got some wood grips. Turned out pretty good and feels really nice in hand.

There are come pictures in my holster build thread from a couple days ago but I never made a dedicated thread.

I made a Han ANH DL-44 a couple years or so ago with this as the base (AW Custom Limited Edition Custom Mauser Broom Handle with Scope). Modded the blaster with these parts (DL-44 Blaster by dl44blaster - Shapeways Shops) and got Field Marshall's scope to upgrade/crossgrade a bit. Also got some wood grips. Turned out pretty good and feels really nice in hand.

There are come pictures in my holster build thread from a couple days ago but I never made a dedicated thread.

Awesome sauce! I'm working on a bespin Han solo blaster from an umarex mauser.

I have been able to communicate with Chris.

Thank you all for your good words about him.

I will be posting a E-11 "unveiling" when it arrives.

Awesome. Just a thought. Would you consider changing the title of this post to something that won't scare Chris's possible new customers that don't read through all of this? Just thought for you to consider :)

Alittle late, but I have to show my appreciation and experience purchasing from him, Warmachine 100% trustworthy 100% beautiful product

Little late too. Chris WILL come through. And his stuff will blow your mind. Quality like this is second to none. And the wait is worth it, even if compared to MANY sellers, it's negligeable (how many people in here waited for stuff hopelessly for months and years?) Also, his full metal blaster replicas go through Canadian customs like butter (it's 3 for 3 for me, never seen anything like it)

Chris also had to send his front office staff home to stay safe... so it's just him and one or two others working in the machine shop... AND he runs a restaurant that's trying to deal with the closures as well. Be patient

You'd think with the COVID-19 outbreak and laws regarding who can stay open, most customers would at least have the decency to have patience lol.

Like cmon guys, even at retail, it's hard enough to get back to every disgruntled customer wondering why their delivery isn't on time in the middle of a pandemic that has caused a 300% increase in sales.

Never had an issue with his items.

I happen to live in the same town as Chris and had the opportunity to visit his shop, and I gotta tell you, it is AWSOME! Chris is a great guy and very caring and enthusiastic about what he does. I am looking forward to doing business with him again in the near future. Btw, dont worry, you will get everything you order and be very happy with it.

He’s good for it. Many many people have bought many things from him, and I personally have 5 blasters including 2 E-11s. In fact he’s probably busy with the Mando blaster run at this moment, as he was shipping out screws which were wrong in the original shipment. All at his own cost.

He’s good, no worries.
I always back up my stuff....................... if i screw up i fix

I recently bought a DH-17 kit from you direct. I chose not to use ebay to save you the 10% fee that they would charge you.

I was really excited to get the kit as I own one of your Jyn Erso blasters and know you do outstanding work.
But when I opened the box, I found that the scope rings and the ejection port piece that goes on the left side were missing. I contacted you by the email listed in this thread and you replied the next day and acknowledged that the parts were not included in the shipment and that you would send out replacement parts the following Monday.

That was two weeks ago and I still don't have the replacement parts. I have emailed you twice just looking for an update and even sent you a pm on your facebook page and gotten no reply at all. At first I thought that perhaps you have not been to your FB page to see the pm, but I noticed that you have posted on FB several times during the past 2 weeks advertising your work, so that is not the case. I have not been demanding or rude in any of my communications with you, just been looking for an update.

I don't understand why you are not communicating with me about this matter, it takes less than 5 minutes to reply to an email, or have sent the replacement parts out as you agreed to do. But no matter how nice your kits are, if you don't take care of problems like this for your customers, it is not worth buying from you.

And it's sad because you do excellent work and I would have bought other items from you in the future. But now I think I would seriously have to rethink that, no matter how great your work is.

Terry

...even sent you a pm on your facebook page and gotten no reply at all. At first I thought that perhaps you have not been to your FB page to see the pm, but I noticed that you have posted on FB several times during the past 2 weeks advertising your work, so that is not the case.
Are you actually connected to him on Facebook?

I also had a bit of trouble just recently trying to get a hold of him, so I sent him a message on Facebook - same situation that you experienced, BUT after a couple of days I realized what the problem was. While checking my messages, I discovered that I myself had gotten messages from people that I didn't know and wasn't connected to, and I had no idea that they had contacted me. No notifications or anything - a couple of the messages were even a year old!

So I sent him a friend request - which he accepted right away - and I was then able to start a conversation with him.

That's probably why he never responded to you on Facebook.

That may explain the lack of response from FB, but not the lack of reply to emails sent his direct email address that he himself told members here was the best way to contact him.

You gotta remember, he has other businesses as well, he runs a pub and manufactures other items. His prop items are just a part of it. I happen to know that he is making industrial strength hand sanitizer stations and is swamped with orders. Please be patient with him, just keep reaching out and I’m sure he will answer

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back