Field Marshal - Anyone have issues with purchases with him ?

Aktaiou

Hello to all fellow members.
I ordered a complete E-11 blaster from Chris / Field marshal Warmachinepaintball website over a week ago and have not received any communication from him out side of the automated order received.

I have sent a coupleemails to inquire bout the statusof teh order but they have gone unanswered.

Not sure whats goign on, but would like to at least get some reply back when i am ordering a $700 item.

Anyone know whats going on or if there is a better way to connect ?

Thansk in advance.

Don‘t worry, Chris willcome through with your order.
I assume it already shipped, but he just didn‘t sent you tracking info yet...happened to me a few times, that I got my order before I received any confirmation

I wouldn't worry about it too much - Chris has shipped A LOT of items the past few years, so I am sure they are having some growing pains in regard to communication.

I will also say, I purchased a TFA flash hider from him and received only 1 screw - messaged them about it, and they sent a whole new kit with another flash etc, so they weren't evasive or anything like that.

It is still a small business too, which in my experience with retailers that are smaller (say something like <25 employees) binning orders and shipping them consumes a lot of time, so it wouldn't shock me if they collect orders for the week, bin, label, then schedule a pickup on a certain day.

He’s good for it. Many many people have bought many things from him, and I personally have 5 blasters including 2 E-11s. In fact he’s probably busy with the Mando blaster run at this moment, as he was shipping out screws which were wrong in the original shipment. All at his own cost.

He’s good, no worries.

He is a very busy guy, & he's not always able to get back to all the emails he gets. But as everyone else has said, he is also a very good & very trustworthy guy. I would not worry. He ships fast, & I wouldn't be surprised if it's not already on the way to you now.
Congrats on your purchase. His E-11 is gorgeous, & I hope to be able to get one soon.

I ordered some parts on Tuesday and emailed him on Friday for an update, he said they were shipped Wednesday, there was no tracking but I’ve never had an issue with FM, you always get you’re stuff. I’m sure it’s on it’s way.

and yes, his e-11 is fantastic! You’ll be impressed.

I ordered some parts on Tuesday and emailed him on Friday for an update, he said they were shipped Wednesday, there was no tracking but I’ve never had an issue with FM, you always get you’re stuff. I’m sure it’s on it’s way.

and yes, his e-11 is fantastic! You’ll be impressed.
My concerns that i have sent two emails and received zero replies. What email did you use ?

Chris is rock solid. He is simply the best in the biz. He delivers and stands behind, in front and over his products. He says what he does and does what he says.

Last edited:
Chris spends more time building your props than answering email! Nobody can regret it!! Be assured you will be amazed by his work!!!
IMG_1047.jpeg
IMG_1046.jpeg

This isn;t directed at the OP, but more to all the prop FB groups I am a member of-- but it seems like entitlement and impatience are growing problems in this hobby. It's rare that a day goes by that I don't see somebody asking for something at an insultingly cheap price or delivery speed.

No worries with him. I was buying from him before he became famous. Lol.

We have to get him to work on a webley now so we can work on a fett blaster.

This isn;t directed at the OP, but more to all the prop FB groups I am a member of-- but it seems like entitlement and impatience are growing problems in this hobby. It's rare that a day goes by that I don't see somebody asking for something at an insultingly cheap price or delivery speed.

The hobby is getting more popular I think, and the people joining are newer, younger, and expecting more of a consumer experience. The culture is definitely shifting away from hobbiest/DIY and more towards wanting to buy pre-made. I notice it in the lightsaber groups especially; with the rise in FX sabers, people want essentially consumer electronics they can swing around and pretend to be Luke Skywalker. There's less concern for details and screen accuracy and more for getting a cool Star Wars item they can show off while bragging about all the specs and stats of what's installed.

There's less concern for details and screen accuracy and more for getting a cool Star Wars item they can show off while bragging about all the specs and stats of what's installed.

This. How many times have I seen posts showing off meticulously built all vintage parts sabers, and the first reply is “cool, what kinda blade holder you usin’?

23E3766F-F14A-41A3-810B-958B28371A17.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back