fallout 3 metal power armor build

kingpookey

hay guys jessi hear from Gold Point Props, started working on making my metal power armor a couple of weeks ago. I'm using a combination of 20 gage an 18 gage sheet metal to make the armor. most of the armor will be made out of 20 gage sheet metal to cut down on weight. the helmet is pretty much dun, it is made out of 20 gage and it weighs 5 1/2 pounds so I estimate the full suit of armor will weigh about 50 too 60 pounds. here are some pics of the helmet
IMG_2165.JPGIMG_2168.JPGIMG_2169.JPGIMG_2172.JPGIMG_2182.JPGIMG_2191.JPGIMG_2204.JPGIMG_2206.JPGIMG_2210.JPGIMG_2212.JPGIMG_2230.JPGIMG_2228.JPGIMG_2244.JPGIMG_2241.JPGIMG_2243.JPGIMG_2238.JPGIMG_2239.JPGIMG_2237.JPGIMG_2247.JPG just need to order some gas mask hoses to finish it off.

I admire your dedication! That's a lot of weight to carry around but I think if you come up with some sort good harness system, that 50-60 lbs will feel like 55lbs. :)

Seriously cool tho.

it shouldn't be that warm because i'm going to be wearing a Cooling Shirt and cap on under the armor that will be circulating cold water through toobs in the shirt and cap to keep me cool. the weight is my main concern. but I knew from the beginning it was going to be a bit on the heavy side, its a metal suit of power armor after all....lol:)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back