Fallout 2 Enclave Armor Helmet

um...can I just say 'NICE'!!!! Look forward to seeing this thing complete.

Thanks! It will be in a couple of months I hope...

That looks looks fantastic! I am currently making the same helmet except from a pepakura model. Myself and one other from the wastelandoutpost.com are making this suit as well. Iren00 over on that website made all of the pep files for this suit. You should stop on by, I know plenty of the Fallout fans on that site will go ape***t!Again, mighty fine sculpting!

Thank you for the hints! I'll surely have a look at them. Creating a full armor suit would be awesome but also very costly since I stand for 'hard plastic only' replicas... I mean those that may be used for strikeball games and gonna resist damage.

That is super cool!

Glad you liked it;)

Any plans for a run? I am a big fan of the old Advanced Mk II.

Sure since I made it in cooperation with Moscow FX-studio B)

Fantastic work!

Thanks=))

Wicked mate, awesome work!!!

Check for updates;)

Last edited:
there is a reason why i done NCR and not Enclave, and it's because enclave is so hard to get right.. guess what? you've nailed it!
i can't wait to see how this all goes together!

there is a reason why i done NCR and not Enclave, and it's because enclave is so hard to get right.. guess what? you've nailed it!
i can't wait to see how this all goes together!

Thanks) Yeah Enclave armor is really wicked and doesn't exactly match facial features (helmet) and body anatomy. But it only makes the challenge better :thumbsup

As for the whole Enclave Armor - soes anybody have good quality pics/screenshots/fanart of the original Enclave Power Armor MK II suit? I'd be very grateful for such shots especially back and legs of the suit...

Wow, the original sculpt in plasticine is incredible! Kudos to you!
I would love to give something like this a go, was it very difficult to get the silicone mould and then fill it with plastic? I have no idea about that, I am more of a pep and cardboard kinda guy....
Amazing work though, nice one :)

As for the whole Enclave Armor - soes anybody have good quality pics/screenshots/fanart of the original Enclave Power Armor MK II suit? I'd be very grateful for such shots especially back and legs of the suit...

I think the only good pictures would be the version that's in New Vegas. The old game is probably too pixelated once you blew it up. This page has the New Vegas version: Enclave power armor - The Vault, the Fallout wiki - Fallout: New Vegas and more.

BTW if you do a Google image search for Fallout 2 Enclave Armor your pics from this page pop up.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back