Factory Entertainment Aquaman Trident Replica

I keep looking at it, but I haven't ordered. I'm leery of PRE-ordering expensive props. They're usually 10 years late and low quality if they arrive (exaggeration for emphasis)

I keep looking at it, but I haven't ordered. I'm leery of PRE-ordering expensive props. They're usually 10 years late and low quality if they arrive (exaggeration for emphasis)

I PO’d from Sideshow. If it gets delayed beyond the expected delivery date I’ll get my NRD back so no worries there.

Factory Entertainment makes some quality replicas though so I’m looking forward to this.

I had considered the Ikon JL Version but it’s not all metal.

I pre-ordered it yesterday from Deep Discount for $245. They had a sitewide sale along with it being already oddly cheap, as is the Factory Ent's Inigo Montoya on there.

Kind of annoyed Factory Ent's website says Fall 2019 now as it said June not too long ago.

I pre-ordered it yesterday from Deep Discount for $245. They had a sitewide sale along with it being already oddly cheap, as is the Factory Ent's Inigo Montoya on there.

Kind of annoyed Factory Ent's website says Fall 2019 now as it said June not too long ago.

Wow that’s a great price!

I’m used to things getting bumped back.

In time for SDCC, they've announced the limited edition version of it. It's silver, instead of gold. Only 50 are being made for $450.

I like the silver look! But its not movie accurate at all. Maybe this color was a prototype before they went with Gold.

I was looking at this as well. It says it was taken from the hero prop, but is 72" overall, but the film trident is clearly taller than Momoa who is 76".

Screenshot_20190719-004112.jpg

If any one is interested in alternatives, there is a Chinese knockoff one available on eBay. It's also $400 and it's actually 7 feet tall. I have a couple of 6" ones on Etsy favorited that are under $350.

There's also plastic ones for about $150 on ebay.

Last edited:
I'm tired of this being delayed, so I bought one of the Chinese ebay ones. The aluminum version is under $300 now. There's also an aluminum Atlanna trident and steel trident available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back