Factory Entertainment Aquaman Trident Replica

13doctorwho

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I keep looking at it, but I haven't ordered. I'm leery of PRE-ordering expensive props. They're usually 10 years late and low quality if they arrive (exaggeration for emphasis)

FastballSpecial

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I keep looking at it, but I haven't ordered. I'm leery of PRE-ordering expensive props. They're usually 10 years late and low quality if they arrive (exaggeration for emphasis)
I PO’d from Sideshow. If it gets delayed beyond the expected delivery date I’ll get my NRD back so no worries there.

Factory Entertainment makes some quality replicas though so I’m looking forward to this.

I had considered the Ikon JL Version but it’s not all metal.

Synz314

I pre-ordered it yesterday from Deep Discount for $245. They had a sitewide sale along with it being already oddly cheap, as is the Factory Ent's Inigo Montoya on there.

Kind of annoyed Factory Ent's website says Fall 2019 now as it said June not too long ago.

FastballSpecial

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I pre-ordered it yesterday from Deep Discount for $245. They had a sitewide sale along with it being already oddly cheap, as is the Factory Ent's Inigo Montoya on there.

Kind of annoyed Factory Ent's website says Fall 2019 now as it said June not too long ago.
Wow that’s a great price!

I’m used to things getting bumped back.

Synz314

FastballSpecial

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In time for SDCC, they've announced the limited edition version of it. It's silver, instead of gold. Only 50 are being made for $450.

I like the silver look! But its not movie accurate at all. Maybe this color was a prototype before they went with Gold.

oswaldkefo

I was looking at this as well. It says it was taken from the hero prop, but is 72" overall, but the film trident is clearly taller than Momoa who is 76".