Factory Entertainment Agent Sidearm replica (J2 or J gun))

yeah, hoping it is more in the $400 range, which might be wishful thinking as the neuralyzer cost that much and is smaller. i assume bigger prop, bigger case = more $$$

I can definitely attest to the sheer badness of this replica. In the midst of their packing and preparations for comic con next week, Tom was kind enough to allow me a close-up examination of the new J2 prototype.

It has the look and feel of a genuine lethal hand weapon. The heavy metal and deep chrome finish scream realism. This baby is pistol-whipping heavy. The switches, LEDs, and all of the control surfaces work crisply and smoothly. The red illuminated site projected a red spot on the wall. Nice companion piece to their nueralyzer and should be worth the wait.

I will definitely be up for acquiring one of these babies, in the meantime I will try to locate an appropriate concealment shoulder holster.

Fifteen years I have been waiting for a hero quality J2... Merry Christmas! Looking forward to more details, information, pricing, etc. Thank you FE!

EXCELLENT!! AHHHH!! FINALLY MY DREAMS COME TRUE!! A neuralyzer and soon to come a J2!! I've waited 15 years for this!! :D

The gun looks amazing and beautiful... I cant wait to have it!

My only complaint is the sounds dont sound like the J2 from the MIB Movie.. particularly in the famous Jeebs scene.. I dont know if it's just because the J2 replica is far away from the mic or what. But I really hope they will sound like it does in the Jeebs scene!

Hey Factory Entertainment -- can you give us your best GUESS as to when this will go on pre-order? In order to fund this, I'm gonna have to sell off some other "toys" and it would help to have an idea, give or take a week or three, as to WHEN this bad boy will be listed for pre-order.

also, any chance of a payment plan?

I would be happy with an estimated price too... More than the Neuro? Less than the 2012 counterpart made by SAT?

FE I have a question about the J2 replica... Did you use the sounds from an MIB II gun? or from the first MIB movie?

I ask because after listening closely and watching the scenes again... It sounds more like the double barrel 2002 standard issue gun used in MIB II rather than the MIB1 J2.
The scenes I'm referring to is J2 scene with Jeebs in MIB I vs the 2002 std issue in MIB 2 when K uses it at the end of the movie to shoot Serleena's "tentacles" off of J.

Hey Factory Entertainment -- quit being such a TEASE! :)

Can you please give us your best GUESS as to when this will go on pre-order?

In a month? Christmas? Next summer??

Best guess at price? $500? $600?

I promise I won't hold you to any info you share -- simply appreciate your best guess.

Also, any chance of a payment plan?

Last edited:
My guess is we'll get some info once ComiCon begins. Also, they're said to be shipping fourth quarter so...

But I'm dying to know the price as well. These will likely ship close to the MiB3 variants and it would be a crazy expensive month if someone had ordered both of them!

I'm gonna have to order one of these when it's announced. I'm guessing it'll probably be around $600 :cry but that's not gonna stop me from getting one.

thanks, j-trash -- i missed the 4Q ship info

My guess is we'll get some info once ComiCon begins. Also, they're said to be shipping fourth quarter so...

But I'm dying to know the price as well. These will likely ship close to the MiB3 variants and it would be a crazy expensive month if someone had ordered both of them!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back