Factory Entertainment Agent Sidearm replica (J2 or J gun))

I ordered the EE for the finish. You guys that ordered it for something never promissed may be disappointed by not getting the finish you wanted and not getting what you think they are offering. To me if its sigs, great, but if it is something else that is worth $150 then i am cool with that too. I wanted the finish and the low edition number is worth something too. I hope it is sigs too but i am not holding my breath, just getting the proper screen accurate finish i want is worth big to me.

I have reason to believe it isn't anything else.

Maybe FE is working on a way to help those who purchased the Elite Edition on how to maintain it's shine. Since they're the most video oriented replica company to date, I wouldn't be surprised if they were working on a video that covered this very topic.

Looks like Factory Entertainment updated the pictures of the Elite Edition.
Men In Black
Comparing the pictures side by side you can see that the Elite Edition looks duller, or not as shiny, than the Limited Editon. Except for the front half of the gun, it looks the same. And the Elite Edition has the black screws.

Looks like Factory Entertainment updated the pictures of the Elite Edition.
Men In Black
Comparing the pictures side by side you can see that the Elite Edition looks duller, or not as shiny, than the Limited Editon. Except for the front half of the gun, it looks the same. And the Elite Edition has the black screws.

The Factory Entertainment Men In Black Standard Issue Sidearm replica was created after exhaustive and careful study of the original props to ensure maximum authenticity.

welcome-to-last-year.gif

Darn it, tricked into thinking there is news. Oh well, I know FE is really busy and these will be great regardless.

Darn it, tricked into thinking there is news. Oh well, I know FE is really busy and these will be great regardless.

I feel confident that we'll be hearing from Factory Entertainment very soon. We are less than a week from February and according to their site it's still set for February.

Cant wait to see these and more at NY toy fair! I only wish I could be there in person :(.

Fingers crossed for some new info soon, time is flying by!

I talked to barry last week about looking at my Neuralyzer, cause I didn't think it was working properly. Anyways, we talked briefly about the release of the J2, and the special "extra" item they were working on. Of cousre they weren't making any guarantee ( notice I said no guarantee!!! ), but it had to do with lineing up a time frame for certain possible signatures. Which is what was taking so much time.

He also stated I would love the new J2, along with the release of a Noisy Cricket. I guess they were having difficulty finding the right type of led, to make the first neuralyzer possible ( or something to that effect! ).

Barry was really nice to talk to, and gave alot of info about how they had built, designed, and researched all the props. Having said that, I would like to think it's all just a matter of time! Awesome crew, who seem to love their jobs!

They're working on the digital display LED for the MiB 1 neuralyzer. The noisy cricket and the MiB 1 neuralyzer are the most exciting things to me after the J2.

It will be nice to see a good replica of the MiB 1 noisy cricket.

And yeah, Barry and Tom are great. I always bug them.

I've talked to Barry a bunch of times, that guy is awesome to talk to, very friendly, and loves talking to the fans!

That's what we need more of in this hobby, license-holders who actually care what the fans think and have to say. I think everyone here has their own experiences with bad CS.

Barry told me in an email from Feb. 4 that the J2s are scheduled to arrive on Feb. 20. Of course, there could be unplanned issues with customs, and the shipping date could be pushed back.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back