EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, e

Does ANYONE have the template for the Mighty Morphin Power Ranger White Ranger Chest Armor at all that they could send me please

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, e

Apologies for the semi-necro post, but I'm having issues with printing out the Silver Centurion helmet.
I'm printing it out through the Pep Viewer program, so there hasn't been any rescaling. A lot of the edges are being cut off. :/ Any suggestions?

I know you say u didnt do the lich king, but here is a question. I have found many lich king files out there, and they are all missing the same thing yours are. The thigh armor. You can see it pretty well in this video. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVne-kYhn4 does anyone know were i can find it. I want to build a lich king, but i will not start until i am sure that i have everything i need. (i picked that video because that is the version of the lich king i want to build, but all versions have that thigh armor)

dammit, i am really severely interested in doing an iron man armor now, the Hulkbuster is awesome looking!

dammit, i am really severely interested in doing an iron man armor now, the Hulkbuster is awesome looking!
my friend is build a hulk buster, but he is not using these files. he has some custom ones he made. They are even better looking. He is not sharing the files, but it is going to be very nice if he ever finishes. He is going very slow.

my friend is build a hulk buster, but he is not using these files. he has some custom ones he made. They are even better looking. He is not sharing the files, but it is going to be very nice if he ever finishes. He is going very slow.
any pics?

Thanks for posting the Red Hood mask. I've been looking for a good version of it. I think it will be a good first pep project for me.

Chance

i love that helmet!

Sorry should have looked in here sooner, thanks and just for show here's how it looks when I fight :D

2007MCSHornFayrebyHelenIves33-2.jpg

It's made out of 18g steel with Brass rivets and was made by hand by myself, my ears are still ringing :facepalm

Cyberpaddy, You use a mace landing pad for your helm, and in 18ga? There must be a lot of padding in there. In the Kingdom of An-Tir requires a 14ga skull and 16ga sides. I am guessing by the armour you are wearing this is not the Kingdom of Drakenwald (SCA) but another re-enactment/ medieval society. Greetings from the Barony of Lions Gate. Nice work on the helm btw.

Cyberpaddy, You use a mace landing pad for your helm, and in 18ga? There must be a lot of padding in there. In the Kingdom of An-Tir requires a 14ga skull and 16ga sides.

I managed to put the helm together with all the plates straining against one another, when someone hits my head the plates absorb the blow and spring back out into place, about 2" of padding at the top and 1" all round the circumference of my head. I did make one out of 12g but that turned out to be a bit too heavy and I couldn't get any 16g at the time so had to use my 18g, I had a friend (armourer) test it and it held up a land rover parked on it's side so I wasn't worried about the mace blows ;)

I am guessing by the armour you are wearing this is not the Kingdom of Drakenwald (SCA) but another re-enactment/ medieval society.

It was during my stint with the Medieval Combat Society, one of the oldest societies in the UK

Greetings from the Barony of Lions Gate. Nice work on the helm btw.

Thank you :D

It seems good and solid then. The main reason for a heavy weight helm is to absorb most of the force of a blow. That way ones neck is not as vulnerable to whiplash like injuries. Cheers

True but you then end up with compression injuries from your neck having to hold up all of that thick steel, it's a fine line between being safe and being injured ;)

Re: EyeofSaurons Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now fully unfolded!

anyone interested in hulkbuster files?

http://s1.directupload.net/images/120623/9d52rieb.jpg

i wont have any time to work on this till at least next sunday, but i allready did the helmet some time ago. (the model was made by ionisys, who is also a member here, btw)
http://s1.directupload.net/images/120623/bs7vqp65.png
It needs to be redone as it has inner walls modeled too, so i probably should remove them, but if anyone wants the pep model in its current state, just say so here (otherwise it will be redone and uploaded together with the rest in the next batch of files sometime after the first of july)

i dont know who made the suit model as i found it on the interwebs as a zip file, but as said, the helmet wa modeled by ionisys

it's so shiney... I'll take a crack at this :)

awesome stuff! by any chance you have FC Magneto helmet file?

Wanted to show the Classic iron man finished! some costume malfunctions when I wore it the first day to #DCC2014 but it looked good overall.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well, now that i got this thread rolling, im gonna modify the start post a little:
Here, im gonna try to collect all of my various Pep files, that are made by me. Some models are ripped from games, some are supplied by friendly members, some are modeled by me, some found on the internet. Enjoy!!!

Also, a special thank you goes out to Joe Pep who supplied a lot of the files in this thread, otherwise i wouldnt have a lot of models to modify!

EoS

That looks sweet! I am actually currently working on his Silver Centurion and I hope it turns out that well...!

Did you have to section any pieces (the torso in particular) to get in and out of it?

Did you have to section any pieces (the torso in particular) to get in and out of it?

yes. If you look at my album for it you can see where I cut the armor in order to put it on. Wasn't the best way as the gaps were bigger than I wanted but i made sure they were all in the back.

this is probably my favorite iron man armor ever. good job. im so glad i made these files now :D

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back