Everything Everywhere All At Once

Oh, Michelle Yeoh. It never ceases to amaze me knowing, and especially seeing, how much she can do. She really can do it all. From kicking butt and doing stunts with Cynthia Rothrock to doing dramas and comedies, the level of her range is incredible.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that "Multiverse" wasn't already trademarked.

I think it's kind of like how "Biohazard" became "Resident Evil," State-side. I don't know if it's possible to copyright a word that was already in the lexicon of society (multiverses are a real scientific theory), it's an idea that's already out there and in use. It'd be like trying to trademark the word "robot" and trying to get a nickel anytime anyone uses it. It's probably not feasible.

I went and saw it last night and loved it. It was not quite what I expected, it was wilder, crazier, and much more fun than I thought that it would be based on the trailer and I thought that the trailer looked good. Definitely worth seeing, both Michelle Yeoh and Ke Huy Quan kill it, esp. Ke, was outstanding in this movie playing 3 versions of the same character, and he does an outstanding job at making each version of the character distraint and different from the other. I hope that this movie and his upcoming Disney+ show catapult his career and make him much more of a household name.

Just got out of seeing it. I was not ready for what this movie was. From the trailer I figured I'd enjoy it, but I was not prepared for how much this movie would genuinely move me. An absolutely beautiful film and I'm so glad I saw it.

slc punk GIF by hero0fwar

Last edited:
Finally got out to see it. Not as action packed or funny as the trailer might suggest, but good none the less.
I say that it's because the movie is really neither truly a comedy nor an action movie so much as a love story and a film about family with comedic elements and action. Still, I thought that it was plenty funny with a good amount of action, as well as some WTF moments.

I was tempted as I enjoy A24's films but I' not a fan of Jamie Lee Curtis' childish attempts at promoting her film by bashing Marvel a few times. It's tragic that people think a way to elevate themselves is by belittling the hardwork of hundreds of other artists in the same industry. So I'm buoycoting the cinema release.
I don't give my hard earned money to people who can't play nice.
Some people try brushing it off as Jamie trying to make a joke, which is fine. I just think the Marvel bashing is a tired, cheap way to try and get some publicity.
Sorry A24 that's two tickets down from this fan. I'll happily pay to see their next film.

I was tempted as I enjoy A24's films but I' not a fan of Jamie Lee Curtis' childish attempts at promoting her film by bashing Marvel a few times. It's tragic that people think a way to elevate themselves is by belittling the hardwork of hundreds of other artists in the same industry. So I'm buoycoting the cinema release.
I don't give my hard earned money to people who can't play nice.
Some people try brushing it off as Jamie trying to make a joke, which is fine. I just think the Marvel bashing is a tired, cheap way to try and get some publicity.
Sorry A24 that's two tickets down from this fan. I'll happily pay to see their next film.
While I do agree that JLC's comments have been childish and unnecessary, that shouldn't keep you from seeing the film. It's not like JLC directed, wrote, or produced the film, she just starred in it so boycotting it does nothing to JLC. It's also worth noting that JLC isn't A24 films and that her comments don't necessarily reflect those of A24 and none of her co-stars from the movie have said diddly squat about Marvel movies or agreed with her comments either. So just ignore what JLC has been saying and go see the movie anyway, you won't regret it.

While I do agree that JLC's comments have been childish and unnecessary, that shouldn't keep you from seeing the film. It's not like JLC directed, wrote, or produced the film, she just starred in it so boycotting it does nothing to JLC. It's also worth noting that JLC isn't A24 films and that her comments don't necessarily reflect those of A24 and none of her co-stars from the movie have said diddly squat about Marvel movies or agreed with her comments either. So just ignore what JLC has been saying and go see the movie anyway, you won't regret it.
They may not have supported her comments but they didn't try to distance themselves from them either or jokingly have a jibe at her in response
I'll likely watch it when it gets to Netflix for free but I'm not going to part with cash to give JLC a pay boost.
The film may be great and even though I'm a big Marvel fan I appreciate a lot of people aren't, even those in the industry and are free to comment on their views of Marvel Studios. But petty bitching in a sad attempt to elevate your own work, in my view doesn't merit any support. That's just how I see things.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back