EVA Foam Batsuit WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

George

Master Member
Awesomeness.I tried the XiengProd-approach as well for shaping abs,but the foam wouldn't budge:(
So now I try good ol' mountain- and valley folds...

a1337002251

Adhesive bonding can actually use 502 glue, which is more convenient than hot melt adhesive. Polyvinyl acetate emulsion can be used before coloring. After three times, the color effect will be better. My English level is not very good, and the translator is using the translator :)