ESB Fett and Halo 3 Master chief costumes, plus small intro...

Redtogusa

Hey guys,
I've been a member over on TDH and the 405th forums for some time now and thought it was about time I took the plunge and signed up over here.
I've been amazed at the amount of high quality work that goes on here and have learnt a lot in the short time I've been browsing through the forum. Nice to see a few familiar faces too.
Thought you might like to take a gander at my two most recent projects, Master Chief and a ESB Fett.

Master Chief
Spartan_Photoshoot_2_by_Redtogusa.jpg

Masterchiefwaitingforlift.jpg

With updated chest piece
IMG_0104.jpg

Fett
IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

Unfortunately due to various reasons I've had to sell both but am eager to get started on another project, money permitting.

Thanks guys for looking in and sorry if this should've really been in the intro thread.

-Carl.

Thanks guys.

Both suits look fantastic . Welcome to the rpf
I'm working on a ESB vader and a 89 batman almost finished

Excellent, ESB Vader is my favourite. How tall are you? I would've liked to have had a bash a Vader but I think I'm a little bit on the short side.

These are two very good looking suits! Where was the "updated master chief chest" picture taken? That Warthog looks impressive...

These are two very good looking suits! Where was the "updated master chief chest" picture taken? That Warthog looks impressive...

Thanks bud. The pic with the warthog was taken at the London MCM Expo in 2009 I think it was. The Hog is Peter Coopers creation for his fan film Operation Chastity. It was a beaut.

Here's summor pics of it:
IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

with the man himself (on the inside left)
IMG_0265.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back