ESB Fett and Halo 3 Master chief costumes, plus small intro...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Redtogusa, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Redtogusa

Redtogusa Well-Known Member

Hey guys,
    I've been a member over on TDH and the 405th forums for some time now and thought it was about time I took the plunge and signed up over here.
    I've been amazed at the amount of high quality work that goes on here and have learnt a lot in the short time I've been browsing through the forum. Nice to see a few familiar faces too.
    Thought you might like to take a gander at my two most recent projects, Master Chief and a ESB Fett.

Master Chief
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

With updated chest piece
    [​IMG]

Fett
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unfortunately due to various reasons I've had to sell both but am eager to get started on another project, money permitting.

Thanks guys for looking in and sorry if this should've really been in the intro thread.

-Carl.

2. VaultUK

VaultUK Well-Known Member

Both suits look fantastic . Welcome to the rpf
    I'm working on a ESB vader and a 89 batman almost finished

3. Heatshock

Heatshock Well-Known Member

Nice to see a fellow and familiar Brit face here . Welcome.

4. Redtogusa

Thanks guys.

Excellent, ESB Vader is my favourite. How tall are you? I would've liked to have had a bash a Vader but I think I'm a little bit on the short side.

5. Aeronnz

Aeronnz New Member

These are two very good looking suits! Where was the "updated master chief chest" picture taken? That Warthog looks impressive...

6. cokebabies

cokebabies Member

That Fett looks incredible.

(Not as a slight on Master Chief, I just don't like Halo enough to be very familiar).

7. Redtogusa

Thanks bud. The pic with the warthog was taken at the London MCM Expo in 2009 I think it was. The Hog is Peter Coopers creation for his fan film Operation Chastity. It was a beaut.

Here's summor pics of it:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

with the man himself (on the inside left)
    [​IMG]