Episode 7 Blaster & Holster Clip

kenlandrum

Sr Member
Thought I would give the new blaster a shot. Still need to add charging handle on left side...also searching for more reference so I can adjust accordingly.
Anyway, here it is!
blaster-01.jpgblaster-02.jpg
Bracket-01.jpgBracket-02.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious... Does any one know if the left side some sort of "knobs" that slide into the thigh armor bracket??
After building the bracket it seems like the only obvious solution. I built 2 knobs that fit into the back elongated slots that seem to fit good...

anyone know about this?

I read somewhere that the way the blaster fastens to the thigh wasn"t magnetic at all but mechanical. Like you describe it was refered to some kind of "knobs", maybe located on the folding stock, and that were latching inside the thigh bracket:
galler10.jpg

I haven't seen any close up pic of the rig on the blaster though.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the way the blaster fastens to the thigh wasn"t magnetic at all but mechanical. Like you describe it was refered to some kind of "knobs" located on the folding stock and that were latching inside the thigh bracket:
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/12/31/04/96/galler10.jpg http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/uploads/gallery/album_64/med_gallery_12157_64_231841.jpg

I haven't seen any close up pic of the rig on the blaster though.

Where did you find the 'action' pose image, the one on the left?

Finished Charging Handle... now to touch up some details as I find new ref.
blaster-03.jpg
Also, would like to decipher the text in the little square on the front sides. Anyone?

In the action pose pic and the left handed pic....NEITHER shows ANY kind of mounting system..

Maybe some were built to be holstered and some not?

Or maybe they just didn't want to show how it connects?

Interesting pictures for sure.

OldKen, That's because all of those are resin casts made by Anovos just for that troop. Nothing to do with the Hero blasters from the movie other than being casts from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the latching system, i heard the rig on the thigh is just the base and there would be adapters to apply on it before being able to lock the blasters, one specific to the new E-11, and one specific to the sidearm. Or one specific to the e-11 and nothing for the sidearm.
That would explain why it seems to be more material on the stormtrooper display (with orange background) than on the ANOVOS version. The ANOVOS version seems to lack the e-11 adapter.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back