Enterprise E chair

Rogan

Hello

Could anybody please tell me where I might be able to find a swivel chair that closely resembles Picard's bridge chair from the Enterprise E? Or at least the same sort of re/purplish color?

Thanks!
Rogan

Hello

Could anybody please tell me where I might be able to find a swivel chair that closely resembles Picard's bridge chair from the Enterprise E? Or at least the same sort of re/purplish color?

Thanks!
Rogan

Enterprise E Captains Chair:
d4779587x.jpg

Here's one you might be interested in that I found:
Oversized Deluxe Executive Faux Leather Chair w Padded Arms

I think these are the pics you are interested in, I'm very interested in making the chair myself, the arm rests are going to be fairly easy, the same with the base, it's just the seat itself that i will potentially have trouble with considering from what i have seen it will need to ba made from scratch. As a small favor, I'me including the VERY rough diagram i have for the arm rest, i made the diagram using the pictures below, it's as close as I can manage.

P507_9.jpgP507_8.jpgP507_7.jpgP507_6.jpgP507_4.jpgP507_3.jpgP507_2.jpgP507_1.jpg13362754_1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I just realised that i didnt add the diagram pic, Sorry.

Also, as a side note, I had a text file with the chair pictures i have collected, it has the information on the chair that comes from http://www.startrekpropauthority.com/2014/04/jean-luc-picards-enterprise-e-captains.html.

47 inches x 36 inches x 32 inches.

Ent E Chair Armrest 1.png

Last edited:
Hello I know this post is years old but can anyone tell me what type of seats were used for command chairs besides The TOS Madison. Like this picard chair or the one from Enterprise w Jonathan Archer; these seem like they are , or are based on some type of car seat or boat seat.

I need a new office chair for my bad back and I want to do something different.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back