ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATOR

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

comm510

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've had this project done and on the bench for a year and a half now. Too much other stuff in the way but I have had a request for a finished piece so I thought I'd show it off. Castings are not AA.

FSentCmprts001.jpg

Electronics chirp when the lid is released, then the signal lights come on.... then go down and up again in a random pattern as if you were searching for a signal. The battery graphic actually is a battery meter. 2 on is full power, 1 on is half and 1 blinking means replacement is neccesary. It's a sweet little thing.

Enjoy. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.