Done / Completed "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster, 1:1 full scale 28" x 44", BTTF

Re: "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster, real size 28" x 44", BTTF

Just saw this. I would love to get in on this as well, if possible. Just one for me.

It seems that we have more than 10 posters. Great! :) I guess I will change this thread today or tomorrow to a sale thread. I have to re-calculate the Dollar prices, since the exchange rate of the Euro has fallen extremely in the last few months. That means it will be a bit cheaper for people that pay in Dollars. :)

I started the run. Please read the first post. :)

Please note: I will order a higher amount of posters from my printer, so the posters will be offset printed (better quality than a digital print). And Dollar prices are a bit cheaper now.

hi roland i want 1 poster with tracking please to the uk total €29 is that right?

Hey Roland!
Payment sent for one poster with tracking to US

I really want one, but I've slurged enough already for a while. I may take up to making a real painted one as I'm sure that's how the screen used one was made.

Spiderstella & JKRIB

Thanks for your payments. :)

I really want one, but I've slurged enough already for a while. I may take up to making a real painted one as I'm sure that's how the screen used one was made.

If you have the artistic skills to paint it yourself, I would suggest you to do it, since the screen used poster was actually painted and not printed. Maybe one day I will paint it too, but at the moment I'm happy with my printed version. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

@Spiderstella & @JKRIB

If you have the artistic skills to paint it yourself, I would suggest you to do it, since the screen used poster was actually painted and not printed. Maybe one day I will paint it too, but at the moment I'm happy with my printed version. ;)

It wouldn't be too hard. If I ever get to it could I buy an uncolored file frrom you? I would just have to paint within the lines lol

I would like to buy this poster and anything else you have available still such as any magazine covers. Let me know. Thanks, Matt

I would like to buy this poster and anything else you have available still such as any magazine covers. Let me know. Thanks, Matt

Thanks for your interest, Matt.

I don't have any full magazines left, but since you asked just for the covers: yes, I actually have a lot of cover pages of the "Oh LàLà" magazine and the "Fantastic Story Magazine" left (they are printed on both sides). If you are interested: $5 for each cover.

And I have the following replicas for sale:
"BiffCo" napkins: http://www.therpf.com/f75/biffco-napkins-bttf-2-a-216005/
"Kirk Gibson" sticker for Griff's Slamball bat: http://www.therpf.com/f75/bttf2-log...all-bat-kirk-gibson-jr-slugger-2000-a-216760/
"Save the Clock Tower" donation can: http://www.therpf.com/f75/bttf-save-clock-tower-donation-can-accurate-replica-234670/

Please note: I can't combine the donation can with the poster, since they need different shipping packagings. All the other stuff can be combined with the poster, as long as you don't mind that I roll them into a shipping tube. :)

Thanks for your interest, Matt.

I don't have any full magazines left, but since you asked just for the covers: yes, I actually have a lot of cover pages of the "Oh LàLà" magazine and the "Fantastic Story Magazine" left (they are printed on both sides). If you are interested: $5 for each cover.

And I have the following replicas for sale:
"BiffCo" napkins: http://www.therpf.com/f75/biffco-napkins-bttf-2-a-216005/
"Kirk Gibson" sticker for Griff's Slamball bat: http://www.therpf.com/f75/bttf2-log...all-bat-kirk-gibson-jr-slugger-2000-a-216760/
"Save the Clock Tower" donation can: http://www.therpf.com/f75/bttf-save-clock-tower-donation-can-accurate-replica-234670/

Please note: I can't combine the donation can with the poster, since they need different shipping packagings. All the other stuff can be combined with the poster, as long as you don't mind that I roll them into a shipping tube. :)

hi Roland any chance i could have a oh la la cover from you (and post with my other stuff please) how much in euros per cover thanks

Roland, payment sent for this poster plus donation can, biffco napkins, and oh la la magazine cover.

kevincupp & bump19

DB537 Petowalker GoneSolo MParm

Are you still interested in your posters, guys? Please see the first post for payment details. :)

hi Roland any chance i could have a oh la la cover from you (and post with my other stuff please) how much in euros per cover thanks

PM sent. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back