Done / Completed "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster, 1:1 full scale 28" x 44", BTTF

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
DONE/SOLD

Anyone interested in an 1:1 full scale print of the "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster as seen in "Back to the Future"? At the beginning of the year I already posted an interest thread about it, but it failed because the shipping costs were too high. Now I found a much cheaper shipping option, but it's without tracking. I'm offering shipping with tracking as well, but it's very expensive if the country of destination is outside the EU.

I ordered a higher amount of posters from my printer, so it's offset printed (better than digital print). Size of the poster is 28" x 44". As you can see from the pictures below, the poster is huge - I added a full scale "Save the Clock Tower" flyer for comparison. The poster will be shipped unfolded and rolled in a shipping tube. I can ship several posters in the same tube.

Preview pics (clock tower flyer is not included - it's just to show you the size of the poster):

preview05.jpg preview02.jpg preview03.jpg preview04.jpg preview01.jpg

preview01.jpg

preview02.jpg

preview03.jpg

preview04.jpg

preview05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster, real size 28" x 44", BTTF

I'd be interested in 2 of them. :D

Thank you, Peter. You're on the list. :)

I wonder if it would reduce the costs to ship all the ones going to USA in one package then distribute them here for less? I would be interested if we can get the price of shipping down a little and maybe that could be a way to do so? I would be willing to help on this end! Let me know what you think.

Generally it's a good idea, since I can ship more than one poster in the same shipping tube. But how would you ship the posters to all the other buyers? You would have to buy more shipping tubes.

Another idea could be to pack all the shipping tubes (with posters inside) in a larger package and send it to you. The shipping costs for this package up to 5 kg (11 pounds) would be: €35 or $46. How much would it cost you to ship a shipping tube within the USA?

I will look that up soon. I will go to the post office. What size tube and what weight? I can ask.

Dimensions of the tube are 750 mm long x 70 mm diameter (29.52 x 2.76 inches). I haven't yet bought the tubes, but the seller says it's 0.24 kg (0.53 pounds). Tube and poster together are about 0.38 kg (0.84 pounds).

You'll probably just save $10 on rolands shipping costs if you ship them here in the states.Not a big deal if you ask me

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Roland, I will head to the post office tomorrow. I didnt make it there today.
Are these offset printed?

... Are these offset printed?

For an offset print I would have to order a minimum of 50 posters. I don't think that I could sell so much. So it will be digitally printed. But no worries: the digital print is very clean and looks great. :)

Three more interested people and I could start a run. :)

I may be interested! I'd like tracked shipping though

Thank you guys. I added you to the list. :)

I may be interested! I'd like tracked shipping though

The shipping cost of $23 to the USA is only without tracking. Tracking would need a completely different kind of shipping and would cost $47 to the USA ($67 incl. poster price). I think that's too much for a single poster.

The shipping cost of $23 to the USA is only without tracking. Tracking would need a completely different kind of shipping and would cost $47 to the USA ($67 incl. poster price). I think that's too much for a single poster.

Ohhh okay

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back