Limited Run Star Trek TOS - Boxing Poster - City on the Edge of Forever

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Available and ready to ship now. Screen-accurate full-size reprints of the boxing poster that was seen in 'The City on the Edge of Forever'.

Here is the Etsy listing for the poster: City on the Edge of Forever Boxing Poster From Original Maker

The type that was used for the originals was donated to the International Printing Museum, so the new posters would be made from reference scans of other vintage posters from EHPs (the original maker) stock. The details would be the same otherwise.

Approx. size is 23" x 29".

The posters are $49.95 each, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in a rolled tube.
The mailing tubes will also include a poster bag and protective filler on each end, with taped/sealed end caps.

Also includes a choice of ONE of the following extras with each order:

1) Set of 2 screen-accurate full-size replica Edith Keeler 'Star Dispatch' prop newspapers.

1196153-52b8773d7ffa4778e350550d98711684.jpg

OR

2) One authentic Gene Roddenberry Star Trek TNG business card from the 80s. I still have a bunch of these that I picked up from another collector a few years ago, and I will include a signed COA with the card, and a lifetime guarantee of authenticity.

1196154-0647d5b1e5187b25b46ed74a1b599321.jpg

Shipping rates for orders outside the U.S. will be calculated based on size/weight of the package.

Thanks!

Poster1.jpg

Box. Poster 2.png
Box. Poster 3.png
Box. Poster 4.png
Box. Poster 5.png
Box. Poster 6.png
Box. Poster 7.png
Box. Poster 8.png
Box. Poster 9.png

Attachments

• Box. Poster 1.png
    Box. Poster 1.png
    732.1 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
The posters will include USPS Priority Mail shipping in a rolled tube.
The mailing tubes will include a poster bag and protective filler on each end, with taped/sealed end caps.

I will include a choice of ONE of the following extras with each order:

1) Set of 2 screen-accurate full-size replica Edith Keeler 'Star Dispatch' prop newspapers.

Keeler Set.jpg

OR

2) One authentic Gene Roddenberry Star Trek TNG business card from the 80s. I still have a bunch of these that I picked up from another collector a few years ago, and I will include a signed COA with the card, and a lifetime guarantee of authenticity.

GR Card.jpg

Shipping rates for orders outside the U.S. will be calculated based on size/weight of the package.

Last edited:
Still available for preorder.

Starting in April, the USPS is adding an additional $4.00 charge for all items over 22".
Because of this, I will have to adjust the price of this item to cover the increase.
I will leave the price as it is for the next 2 weeks, but will have to change it on April 2.

Last edited:
Still available for preorder. I will be sending the group order in to EHP for production around May 16th.

I have received a proof of the poster artwork from EHP. It's very close, but not quite there yet.
I sent them a request for the specific revisions that will be needed, and will post any updates here.

Small preview of the final artwork. Roland helped me identify all of the missing vintage wood typefaces which were not correct in the proofs from EHP, and he was also able to redraw the graphics as a high-resolution vector image, which I will be sending back to EHP for printing on Monday.

Since the artwork setup fees were covered by the first group order, all future poster orders will be reduced in price by $10.

Poster1.jpg

Last edited:
Test prints have arrived from EHP. I will update when the final version of the posters is ready to ship.
The test copies look very good.

Estimated shipping date for these posters is August/September 2022.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back