Emitter parts for Ep1 Mace/Kit Fisto lightsaber?

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A while back EDC posted before he was banned :thumbsup that he found out what the original emitter parts used on the Ep.1 Mace Windu lightsaber and AOTC Kit Fisto lightsaber. Does anyone else know what they are and where to get them?

I don't know what that part is.

This is what I'm talking about:
edcwindu01.jpg

edcwindu02.jpg

Another question, I have one of the original Larbel versions of this lightsaber and it's not anodized with the dull coating. Can you still disassemble it and have that done? Or could you just spray something like Testors Dullcote over it?

There's six Yale lock pieces (which EDC only found brass) plus the 5 radial thrust bearings.
Add a fender washer and viola.
FYI- MR couldn't find the correct Yale lock piece either- it's no longer produced.

I wish I could replace the machined emitter on my EDC Mace.

Hez might have more info - he sold a Mace with the correct emitter in the Junkyard recently.

Maybe you could try that Krylon Frosting Spray they make for making plastic/glass opaque on a piece of scrap. I was hoping to try it on a muzzle.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back