Looking for Barbican and Energizer Lightsaber parts

Bman26

Learned a lot about the Barbican and Energizer bunny parts. Wanting to build both as sabers with a custom chassis inside. I was wondering if anyone knew of any 3d stl parts for the unkown piece, caps, shroud square piece and for the energizer the activation button/emitter? Wanted to 3d print those parts. Going to use 1 1/2 pipe I think but I also heard here that it may be 1 1/4 for the Barbican? I also plan on getting a 3 cell battery maglite for the energizer one. Will post updates but wanted to see if anyone has a source for 3d files for some of the parts. Or if there is a good guide that I haven't found with google.

The Barbican tube is turned on a lathe to an OD of 38.6mm. juste above 1 1/2".
I guess I'll put the extra parts on my website now that the hilts are almost sold. Activation greenly, D ring holder...
Cheers

The Barbican tube is turned on a lathe to an OD of 38.6mm. juste above 1 1/2".
I guess I'll put the extra parts on my website now that the hilts are almost sold. Activation greenly, D ring holder...
Cheers
Awesome let me know when they are up. I also didn't know if there were any sabers left. I'm trying to do one with a hollow inside though so I can get it to light up for fun.

Oh yeah thank you Chris! I do, they’re built like the original, a master and then resin pulls for fitting and screws/glue.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back