Elysium Max Exoskeleton

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

brimst0ne13

this is insanely awesome!

i'd live to see a pic of you wearing this next to an Edge of Tomorrow Jacket Tech Soldier or someone with a COD: Advanced Warfare Exo-Suit.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

01binary

I ended up not being able to finish, after working through Thursday night. I crashed after all the redbulls and couldn't deal with the last few things that went wrong. I'm going to take some time off and then finish the project slowly. Since it's so close to being done I'm satisfied with the progress I made.

joberg

Master Member
No worries, you did an epic Pro-Job on that exoskeleton :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Take your time to finish it properly; we're not in a hurry (NOT!!:D;)

01binary

I would of course love to post more, but it's broken after wearing it so I need to go through all the feedback I got, and all the problems I discovered and fix those before I can wear it again. Then I can take some quality pics with my photography gear, etc. I will take a month off and get started on picking up the pieces & fixing the bugs.

GealicWolf

Excellent work, Sir. I have been inspired and am trying my hand at this awesome build. I have to ask, how tall are you? I ask so I will know how much scaleing I will need to do.

01binary

Thanks everyone for following the build! I am 6'2", but the exoskeleton is built to scale as you'll notice many parts can slide apart or be adjusted through moving up or down a hole on various connectors (like holes when tightening a belt). It's unlikely you will have serious issues with scaling, and even then you just adjust the lengths of pistons to compensate.

GealicWolf

Your arm bands. Do you still have drawings of them? I like your approach for securing the arm pieces to your arms. It looks like it was meant to be part of the original.