Elegoo Jupiter... 6k 12.8" print volume!

it’s quite cynical of them to kickstart this - they’re a big company so it’s basically getting preorder money without any guarantee it’ll do what it says and ship when it says.

JNordgren42
Yeah, I'll take the trade off of size to a little less quality, any day. Plus with the monochrome lcd with the faster cure rate, it's a no-brainer.

But it's good to know the numbers, whether you use pixel pitch or pixel density so as not to expect that just because you can print bigger, it's not necessarily higher resolution. With how technology is progressing, it won't take long to have both size and high resolution at the same time.

Elegoo Helios, then Galaxy?

TazMan2000
There were a bunch of jokes about Elegoo Uranus being next in the Saturn Users FB forum... :lol:

Hi all.

If you want a list with all the resin printers on the market with printing volume and XY resolution, just check my article:

You have all the printers at a glance, with the basic information. And you can click on the link to have all the rest of the printer's data. It's in Spanish, but you can translate it with Google.

I hope you will like it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back