-Elderpredator-'s Suit

Bovine13

Well Hunters....here he is. After many months of build time, life throwing all kinds of bugga boos at me, and just general crap......this sucker is finished. I whine a bit I know but, I really did have a good time building this suit. The suit turned out better than I had hoped. I confident that it will be a good, quality, and dependable suit for Jeremy to wear and enjoy for many years. So, I'll shut my bitch box and get with the pics.

Jeremyssuitzzz009.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz001.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz002.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz003.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz004.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz005.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz006.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz007.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz008.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz010.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz011.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz012.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz013.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz014.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz015.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz016.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz017.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz019.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz020.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz021.jpg

AND BY THE WAY....Sorry for the video being so shaky. I havent slept or eaten much in the past three days finishing it up. Lol....I look like a crackhead!
th_Jeremyssuitz001.jpg

Second try at a vid.
th_Jeremyssuitzzz018.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz009.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz001.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz002.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz003.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz004.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz005.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz006.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz007.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz008.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz010.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz011.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz012.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz013.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz014.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz015.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz016.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz017.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz019.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz020.jpg

Jeremyssuitzzz021.jpg

th_Jeremyssuitz001.jpg

th_Jeremyssuitzzz018.jpg

*twitch* omg..... i get to stand next to that bad boy at con!?! *squeals* omg!! thats amazing!! scott thats so wickedly awesome!!

Fantastic work Scott, the work you have put into it is amazing great detail and everything. o_O
Looking forward to more pics.

Dan

Wow Scott.........PHENOMINAL WORK BRO. Get to see that in person in 2 weeks.........cant wait. Patience paid off,nice suit Jeremy.............Im sure it as worth the wait. Im keeping my suit a secret....no pics.

Outfreakingstanding work Scotty!superb craftsmanship o_O Jeremy is going to be a happy costumer,i'm sure.now get some rest,get ready for the con and as sson as you come back get cracking on tne samurai suit!

lol even the pictures are blurry. I'll take some better ones. Gonna take a damn nap and get some food.

You might want to reverse that Order there Buddy !! Personally, I think eating while taking a nap could possible be detrimental to you health !! (you just might Choke !!) LOL o_O :popcorn: Just kiddin !! Suit looks awesome !! Nice job !! :sick:

Jeezus, just lookin at that bad boy is makin me wanna do another Pred, FANFUGGINTASTIC is all I can say buddy.

That is one mean lookin son of a bitch!

o_O :popcorn: :sick:

scott said bitch box lol

thats funny

hahaha . .

oh yeah AWESOME SUIT
your work is amazing i think your boar/gladiator/ancient suit is one of my favorites on the lair

if you dont mind me asking how much was the commission for this suit?

Thanks everyone. The idea behind the suit is the Elder standing on top of the Pyramids in the flashback scene of AVP. It turned out well and Jeremy likes it so im happy.

After con its on to suit number 5!....AndrewRF's suit and try and work on my Samurai at some points in there.

Thanks again everyone!

Bovine13

andrewrf? never new there was a member here by that name but what ever, cant wait to see the next suit progress any idea on what he wants it to be?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back