Eire Elder's Wip P2 Elder Suit Build - Completed Suit Pics Post 12

predator666

Yup that's right another suit WIP, this time it's for my good buddy Paul aka Eire Elder.
Well some of you may remember tuath begun the 1st suit build, well paul had asked me if I'd help with the rebuild and show how to paint as he wanted to learn for himself... god only knows why he asked me as I'm still a beginner and learning but he's a friend and I'll always help friends as best I can
Again some of you will have already seen the facebook pics, for those who didnt here's the link https://www.facebook...01134840&type=3
The suit is now with Paul as he still needs to install the zipper in the back of the skins and also attach the backpack that has the animatronics in it, once that's done we'll get some pics of the completed suit
Without delay here's a pic of the suit before i had it
IMG_7038.jpg

and now my work eveything on the suit is the same except the skins which were new raw skins
the seams or the holes previously on the suit were never repaired so that was the 1st job
IMG_9664.jpg

IMG_9643.jpg

onto the paintwork
IMG_9652.jpg

IMG_9654.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Test fit with some detail pics of the suit
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Pics of the suit as it is now in pauls home
IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

WHOA!!!

Truly awesome work. This makes me feel all sorts of tingly on my brain. How does one produce such amazing results...(inquiring minds need to know)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic, new paint looks great ,the new detailing and the attention to it just finishes it off,well done to the pair of you !

Thanks fella's. The eyes are animal glass eyes. As for the paint up, trial and error. I was more lucky that the colours i chose worked well enough

IMG_0746.jpg
d it and after I painted it
BeforeAndAfter.jpg
tp://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae64/predator666thepain666/Pauls P2 Elder suit build/BeforeAndAfter2.jpg[/img]

BeforeAndAfter2.jpg
ttp://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae64/predator666thepain666/Pauls%20P2%20Elder%20suit%20build/IMG_0725.jpg[/img]
IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg
IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

Dude, I always tell you that you are a great artist and THIS is just a example of the skills that you have. Def you are one of the people in this madhouse that inspire me the most.

Again high 5 for a kick ass work.

Chris

thanks guys, im very happy with what i produced. it was an honour to be asked to help a friend, hopefully my paint ups conticue to improve.

...... Bryan I'll be honest it looks ****

Ahhh joking you know I like it, it's a great work of art that you've produced and I think it looks great, magnificent piece of work, truely inspirational stuff!

Keep up the good work

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back