Efx X Wing

that sounds about right given the announcement they just made. I think the "slow boat" process takes about a month from departing China to the US Market.

Barry,

I sent my email off to sign up for the lay away plan and received a form today to fill out and sign and post back to the US. I am very surprised this type of paper method is being used. Unfortunately I am an international buyer and trusting the postal service to get this to the US by the cut off date of January 30th is treading a thin line.

I have paid my deposit and never thought the lay away would be done like this. Is there no way to do this lay away transaction totally online for international customers?

If not then is there a solid date for paying up the balance? If the lay away isn't available to me I would like to get the payment of the balance over and done with :)

Cheers Chris

Hey Chris,

I was just looking at the Rebel Scum site forums and Barry said you can FAX the papers to EFx. There is also a link there to download the Layaway Docs. also. eFX's fax number is at the bottom of the page.
Hope that helps.

I should think secure document (online form) would have been the way to go. Odd that they take such a huge leap backwards. Maybe they'll read these comments and do this the usual way. Why not just set the same thing up online???

Dave

I should think secure document (online form) would have been the way to go. Odd that they take such a huge leap backwards. Maybe they'll read these comments and do this the usual way. Why not just set the same thing up online???

Dave

You can also FAX it back to us, the FAX number is on the bottom of the agreement.

As for an online form, our policy for your protection is to have an actual signature to charge your credit card without having to get your authorization for each payment. We do not accept a "digital" signature. Also, if you are required to print, sign and either FAX or mail back the agreement, there is a better chance that you will actually read the agreement. We think it is very important you read and understand the terms and conditions.

If it were just online, as with most of us, we will usually just check the read and understood box without actually reading the agreement.

Thanks!

Bryan

**** very important question ****

1.5 days to 26th...

Dear Amy & Bryan...

Are our X-wing arriving on Monday ?
When will they be ready to ship ?

Please update us..

Best...

A.R.A.

Re: **** very important question ****

1.5 days to 26th...

Dear Amy & Bryan...

Are our X-wing arriving on Monday ?
When will they be ready to ship ?

Please update us..

Best...

A.R.A.

They are DEPARTING Hong Kong the week of the 26th, not arriving! They should hit our warehouse around February 15

Anybody know the shipping weight when this thing's in the box?
This info is on the side of the eFx-shipping-box. (I never weighed it myself)
eFx-X-Wing-Box.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back