eFX Gets Star Trek License

I would love to see them do versions of The Motion Picture, The Wrath of Khan and the Search for Spock Phasers too.

You can probably expect the Tricorder to go for somewhere between $399 and $499. MR's Tricorder was $399 without the signature and they usually charged about $100 more for their signature versions.

Last edited:
I hope they release a version of the classic phaser. I need one of those. And I'd love to see some versions of the movie props. PLEASE don't pull an MR and just sit on the license :angry

But why no NuTrek license? I want me a high-end accurate phaser too. :cry

It really is, a short time after they got the SW liscence they started producing and shipping, and from what they've showed at conventions they have somegreat stuff in production, great news indeed!

Well I'm cautiously optomistic!

Here's to hoping that a new company can survive as well as put out lots of great props!

Man, a little much don't you think? I'd give my left hand, but an eye?

Whether eFX ever releases such a piece, a battle-damaged version really does adds an extra dimension to the model. I had to give my hand, one eye and the left nut to get it though. :(

I'm not sure what else I'd give up if they ever released a Reliant though! ;)

Cool news, but I got the Mark IX from Master Replicas and am very happy with it. Hope they do other props soon too. Movie props from the new film (besides the Enterprise) would be nice to see.

Luuuuuucckkkkkkyyyyyyy.

Yeah - I ordered real early. Really like my piece....

ng_tricorder2.jpg

Yeah... unfortunately, I'm sure these tricorders won't be offered at the same price as MR was going to sell theirs for. That was the exciting part for me. A great tricorder that I could actually finally afford.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back