EFX Collectibles Loses Marvel License

It would be great if they resurrected their scrapped metal Captain America shield, last shown at SDCC 2015 or 2016.
sdcc2015_efx_20.jpg

FastballSpecial yes I agree along with everything else they promised lol.

Speaking of shields, it would be cool if they made captain Carter’s shield, Red Guardian, Taskmaster, US agent etc.
since it’s practically the same template just different color scheme.

Maybe even a Wakandan shield and a full scale Captain America USO shield. I know they made a mini version for SDCC.

I was very much interested in their Loki Scepter as well. Would like to see more and more from them because they have access to real product used on set to make the replicas. Also, their quality is top notch.

With Rey's dark lightsaber being three years late, and Bryan's passing.....to be blunt I am surprised the company has not closed up shop yet. The legend Trooper helmet and pistol that is 8 years late and in most cases prepaid.... the Ironman helmet etc. etc.

The list goes on.

Efx should deliver the items fast if they acquire the Marvel licensing again. May be with the new company structure, they can do better process and deliver fast.

jram110984 i appreciate your enthusiasm and hope but I just don’t see it happening. Too many issues with the company (license, manufacturing in China, lack of capital needed, Marvel seeming to make their own props on the Disney website, etc.) just don’t see it happening. But like I said I hope I am wrong because I would like to continue collecting EFX Marvel.

jram110984 i appreciate your enthusiasm and hope but I just don’t see it happening. Too many issues with the company (license, manufacturing in China, lack of capital needed, Marvel seeming to make their own props on the Disney website, etc.) just don’t see it happening. But like I said I hope I am wrong because I would like to continue collecting EFX Marvel.
Yes, lets hope for the best.

I think the only Marvel items that are on pre-order are the Black Panther and Iron Man helmets. Let's face it, that Iron Man helmet is never being released.
Agreed, they are done with the Marvel side. Last time I emailed Larry for an update, he basically said it wasn’t happening and offered my money back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back