EFX Collectibles Loses Marvel License

IMG_9139.jpeg

Now that the news is official, lets speculate as to which companies could gain the Marvel prop replica license and continue what EFX started?

Any ideas?

How many companies are there who even could take the license. I could see Mondo having interest but given the state of Funko there is no way they would invest in a high end business. Sideshow probably could but I don't imagine they would wanna deal with all the hoops. I dunno if they would let Hot Toys have it and they don’t do enough with metal.

The only two I can think of are Paragon FX and Factory Entertainment. What other companies even make higher end prop replicas that are licensed and not bespoke?

How many companies are there who even could take the license. I could see Mondo having interest but given the state of Funko there is no way they would invest in a high end business. Sideshow probably could but I don't imagine they would wanna deal with all the hoops. I dunno if they would let Hot Toys have it and they don’t do enough with metal.

The only two I can think of are Paragon FX and Factory Entertainment. What other companies even make higher end prop replicas that are licensed and not bespoke?
Paragon FX would be a dream come true for Marvel fans.

Nowadays its all one big juggling act. Meaning a company has to balance production with a top end quality item worth purchasing. Quality control. Ensuring that key steps are followed to the letter, or else you end up getting a poor end item. Many people hold of on purchasing until they see reviews about the item from other buyers. Only two that come to mind as well are Paragon FX and Factory Entertainment. I stick with Paragon FX myself. Factory Entertianment is cool, but they don't always get it right even though they claim its spot on. A good example would be their Aquaman Trident. Photo of the prototype and final product looks awesome. However, many customer who got their trident also complained. The top of the Trident was nothing as advertised and trident forks were rounded off. They said for safety reason. Which I understand. However, if many customers new that was going to be the end result they would not purchased or asked for a refund. I want an accurate item not half or a little bit off. They never released that info after customers complained and asked for refunds. Also complained this safety thing was not mentioned before hand only afterwards.

Every company has their ups and down as well quality control problems. Transparency to customers are not at the forefront when it comes to disclosure that is always something to be on the look out for. Anyways things continue to move forward :)

Very quiet from everyone since the news was shared that EFX lost the Marvel License…. Does anyone have any updates regarding a new company taking over the prop replica Marvel license?

Well some optimistic news, I reached out to Paragon FX. They were waiting to see what happened with the EFX license contract situation. Sounds like it’s something on their radar and they are interested in trying to work something out with Marvel. Hopefully this happens in the near future!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back