eFX ANH DARTH HELMET SAMPLE!!

DCEFX_03.jpg

Proportions looks absolutely perfect ! Looks and angled exactly like the 77' promo b/w bust shot.

Having a fun time setting this up. In a nice genre mash-up I'm listening to my new copy of the 3CD soundtrack for Star Trek: The Motion Picture that arrived a few minutes ago too :)

DCEFX_01.jpg

Here he is at the office with friends (in 2.35:1)

DCEFX_02.jpg

My favorite angle:

DCEFX_03.jpg

Are the black smudges to the right of his nose (on the gunmetal cheek) just the photo?

Holy s&%$T!!

I didn't know these things were shipping!! Come to find out, eFX was still sending the updates to my old email address. I called eFX a month or so after ordering my Vaders last year, and MADE SURE my account was transitioned to my new email and the old account was closed. My account on the web site is under my new email address, but the email updates are going to my old email... go figure!!

I just completed my payment form and faxed it to eFX. I wonder what edition # I will get now??? Are they allocated or first come, first served?

Holy s&%$T!!

I didn't know these things were shipping!! Come to find out, eFX was still sending the updates to my old email address. I called eFX a month or so after ordering my Vaders last year, and MADE SURE my account was transitioned to my new email and the old account was closed. My account on the web site is under my new email address, but the email updates are going to my old email... go figure!!

I just completed my payment form and faxed it to eFX. I wonder what edition # I will get now??? Are they allocated or first come, first served?

The edition number you receive is random.

Great pics. :) The helmet looks awesome. Is there any room for dome adjustment? Is the dome ring on the inside premolded with the dome? Curious because a little wiggle room would be nice.
Carl

Well, if anyone was going to get one that's got a problem, it was certainly me.

The dome rubbed up against the styrofoam in shipping, leaving a black mark on the styrofoam, and a shiny spot on the dome.

vaderscuff.jpg

I hope they can replace the dome. I would feel a bit shafted if I got stuck with $1000 helmet with shipping damage.

Yes, if they had not turned it over, it would never have touched the foam there.

I swear the fkn' Fedex man was waiting for me to leave the house. I thought, what are the odds? I'll just run to Home Depot for a few minutes and zip right back. Got back and there's a fkn' sticker on the door!!!I@I@I(!(I!(!@O)HJ@ORHJP@OI@W

F U Fedex man!

And I'm gonna be out of town for a week. :(

Aww, MAN!

Try calling the number on the tag. You might be able to go the the dispatch center and pick it up at the end of the day.

Got mine earlier this morning and just got it set up (had to clean up the display area first :) ).

Just WOW! Only vader helmet i'd ever even seen in person before (least that I can remember) was in Vegas at Planet Hollywood and the Smithsonian exhibit - never realized just how big these things are. Just screams bad xxx :) ANH was always the vader I always look at as 'the vader' - i know others are big on ESB, but to each his own.

I just need to find something to keep it covered until i can find a case :)

#360, I know it's random, but it kinda re-inforces just how lucky I am to have one seeing as they went in 5 minutes.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back