DT-12 Greedo Blaster Build

After sanding the spot putty and more primer, it looks good

IMG_0936_zpsi5siuvpt.jpg

Sanded and primed up the back cap too

IMG_0937_zpsm1fjgsbi.jpg

Hopefully I'll have some time to work on this more over the weekend!

Curious what you used for the rear dome. Is it a print or a found part? I have some screw caps to use, but nothing quite exactly right.

Must have one of these!
My Greedo head and hands will be here soon, and I'm getting fitted for the vest and jumpsuit on Thursday. Paul Blake is a guest at Grand Rapids comic con this year and I want to see him in full Greedo costume.

And of course join the 501st Bounty Hunters Guild.

Curious what you used for the rear dome. Is it a print or a found part? I have some screw caps to use, but nothing quite exactly right.

I found these at a lumber yard for decking screw covers. They’re logged and very textured. I sanded them down and primed them several times. I have extras, PM me!

Made a little progress on the grips with ebony ssain

IMG_1122_zpsohyqlpsv.jpg

Got the main pistol painted after trigger guard mods

IMG_1130_zpso9xqre3n.jpg

I was worried about getting this thing back together, but I was able to so far - trigger and all mechanisms back in, mocked up the grips and Imperial disc, and added the screw cap to the back

IMG_1131_zpsofkfortk.jpg

Shapeways parts arrive tomorrow!

Strange, I was just working on my DT-12.
image.jpg

But really, your trigger guard and lower frame look amazing. That was a detail I had thought of leaving out, but it really makes a huge difference to this prop.
Keep up the great work!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back