Limited Run Droid Caller - Precision Machined Kit

finally got around to finish this beauty. hammerite paint

i4grITC.jpg

Finally got around to painting my kit. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I decided to forgo the Kobold markings as I prefer my props to appear more "in universe" if that makes sense.

IMG_3211_zps51bpjfgw.jpg

IMG_3212_zpsh37lg9xs.jpg

IMG_3213_zpsxcg1kxmt.jpg

IMG_3214_zpssqbcjaon.jpg

IMG_3215_zpsomwalkjt.jpg

And one with the DEC Blaster kit (assembled by scottjua)

IMG_3216_zpsrmxbx37s.jpg

Kit received in the UK a week later, which is nothing short of amazing in itself, but as you all know on opening the package was blown away by the quality of this kit. Can't wait to get started.

Kit received in the UK a week later, which is nothing short of amazing in itself, but as you all know on opening the package was blown away by the quality of this kit. Can't wait to get started.

Glad you like it!
They are all sold out now, there will be another run in a few months.

Hello,

Is it possible for you to do the Luke version from ANH? The new Anovos Han ESB version is close to Luke's ANH version but not quite right, missing the small lever, etc.

Thanks

Thomas

I am doing another run of the kits I have now in about a month or two.
I might be able to do a run of a different version, do you have any good pics?
You can email them to me

I am doing another run of the kits I have now in about a month or two.
I might be able to do a run of a different version, do you have any good pics?
You can email them to me

Here ya go. I will try to email them as well. These are without the grip but Luke's DOES have the black texture grip. Han's similar one is painted in ESB but Luke ANH one has the texture. Anovos missed a few details on the Han one including the little lever to take the bottom off.

All you need to do is add the step transition, smooth the bottom edge and put the hole through the lens cover which I believe does need to be the one shown below as far as size..

kobold2.jpg

kobold1.jpg

Kobold1a.jpg

Kobold4a.jpg

Posted above in the thread. The one on the right is it. A step down transition instead of a curve in the neck, then a round dome with NO hole on top. The Jawa version had the hole but not Luke's. And the bottom metal edge should be smooth. Still has the black texture grip and it's believed the D ring goes through the plastic light bulb cover instead of the clip.

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

No luck on email. Pics can't seem to go through.

BTW can anyone say if these replica bottom discs will fit a real Kobold??

Thanks

Thomas

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back