DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

I think it'll fit well. Wat size did u order originally?

Originally I orderd a S. But after they changed their chart I switched to M. I also mesuared my best fitting jacket and the size of the M is just a little bigger.

Anyway, It could also happen that they send me a S instead of a M... Jacket is now on the plane. Hope to pick it up next week

Last edited:
Hey guys, new here and I've been reading through this thread and also heard from a few other places that the jackets are tending to run a little small. Now I don't know what everyone's idea of small is but I'm coming from a background of wearing tight, form-fitting leather motorcycle jackets. it's what I am used to from riding and anything that is too big on me usually makes me feel like I'm swimming in it.

I'm 5'10" 200lbs and most if not all of my previous jackets are sized large and that's what I ordered based on the measurements of a jacket I own. I personally feel that most of the pics shown of the jacket on someone looks like it belongs that way...tight, form-fitting.

Still, I have to question whether or not I should go to an XL just because so many people have suggested a jump up in size. What are your thoughts?

My size L has just come. I was shaking with excitement lol
The material feels incredibly gorgeous, it has to be said.
It could be a little longer but that's just a small complaint really. The brown material is ok, it doesn't harm the jacket imo.
It's very shiny! It kinda made me think 'will i actually where this around town etc?'
It's definitively eye catching to say the least!
My chest measures 40 inch's it doesn't feel too tight or too loose really which i am happy about. I couldn't stop smiling as i tried it on,i kinda wanna show it off but then i think it maybe seems too much like a fancy dress costume.
I'm going to have to decide soon because if i'm not going to wear it then i will have to sell.
It is cool as **** though. I am worried about getting stuff on it :s
Might wear it out tonight for a meal i'm going too, will see!

Yea, post those pictures!

BTW what's your height, weight, waist, etc.?

I'm new here btw, and I've been reading through this thread listening to all the different ideas about sizing. I'm 5'10" 200-205lbs athletic build and I normally buy size Large jackets, shirts, etc. I ordered a Large based on their size chart and based on my previous purchases. I've seen the complaints that it runs a little small (on here and from other people who got theirs) and I'm now a little worried that I should've ordered the XL.

But as a person who rides motorcycles and is used to tight leather jackets I sometimes feel that if a jacket is not form fitting then I feel like I'm swimming in it. Anyway, my only concern really I think will be the length, but considering how a few people here who are over 6' tall got the large and seem to like it I think I may be ok.

Also, every pic I've seen of someone wearing the jacket it always looks good even though some have said that it was indeed too small.

I don't know now if I should bump up a size just in case. Thoughts?

Last edited:
That's definite quality. And for those bummed that the quilting was done underneath the scorpion I prefer it this way rather than be complaining that the threads on the Scorpion were coming loose over time and wear.

There's no arguing that the quality of the jacket was surprisingly high. I love it. Did you see the tag about halfway down on the inside?

Scorpion on the Steady jacket is awesome. I think they had original artwork of the scorpion they used on the jacket for the movie itself.

5'10" 200-205? It's hard to say. You normal wear L, right?
Those jackets seem to look small. I think they appeared smaller than they actually are but
If you are between the sizes I would trade up. What's size is your chest?
If you normally wear L I think I would get L.

Yea I normally wear a large in almost everything. 42R is my jacket size if I were to buy a suit. Not sure of my exact chest size.

How is the length in you since you are 3" taller than me? How tight is the waist? I think that's my only concern is it being too tight and short around my midsection/waist.

Yea I normally wear a large in almost everything. 42R is my jacket size if I were to buy a suit. Not sure of my exact chest size.

How is the length in you since you are 3" taller than me? How tight is the waist? I think that's my only concern is it being too tight and short around my midsection/waist.

I used to wear 42 a year ago. Now all my blazers
and suits are too small and I'm quite pissed off because
I spent a lot of money on them.
Now I have to buy 44 instead of 42.
The jacket sits on my belt or slightly bellow.
I wouldn't worry about the length if I were you.
My waist is 32 or 33 depending on the designer.
Don't worry about the waist neither it could fit anyone whos wearing
30 to 38. But you are above 200 lb. I'm around

Has anyone received an XS yet?

I ordered one based on the fact that I wear 36R suit jackets and wear 30S trousers. They are basically the smallest 'normal' sizes you can get in the UK so if the XS doesn't fit then I don't know who it will fit!

I do wear tight fitting tops (think small vintage adidas running jacket) but I am pretty sure I'm going to have to exchange for an S based on other posts here.

That embroidery actually looks fairly accurate! The direction of the threads is correct, it's even a bit more thin than it appeared in photos.

Still, it doesn't sound like the jacket would stand up to much wear and a completely custom fit would be the only way to avoid the headaches you all are going through.

That embroidery actually looks fairly accurate! The direction of the threads is correct, it's even a bit more thin than it appeared in photos.

Still, it doesn't sound like the jacket would stand up to much wear and a completely custom fit would be the only way to avoid the headaches you all are going through.

At the beginning I thought the same but after a while I actually realized it's pretty solid jacket and it seems that nothing will rip or anything. I think the inside lining was making that weird sound that something is about to rip but after I wear it a little bit it stopped and everything is fine.
When it comes to size, people should just get the size they normally wear or trade up a size if they are between the sizes. The jacket itself is pretty well tailored.

Hmmm. Dang it, back on the fence about this then. On one hand, I know Magnoli's will be great, on the other his is almost $200 more expensive. I prefer the more accurate brown fabric though, and he's trying to perfect the scorpion. Ahh, don't know.

Weeeehu, Jacket just arrived at FRA and it seems like it hadn't go through the customs.

It will arive tomorrow. Hopefully it will fit well

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back