Dredd3d Lawgiver - from Original CAD files...

I would like to see keeping the semi auto /full auto switch function on the model , I think you could have it fit flush to the housing so you could still select function rather like the all metal CNC version that's listed on another thread - waiting until you have a shell kit , I'm currently converting a Stallone Lawgiver with Plecter Labs sound board and looking at it, there would be no problem whatsoever in fitting it in the new gun obviously you don't need all the leds but that's not a problem , If ERV can do his magic with the screen as he had on his blasters - then we will be in for a treat !!

Where you have the circle is where the selector switch should be on a Glock c17/c18 , the C18 Airsoft will fire both semi and fully auto , certainly the Tokyo Maru does a 50 round Magazine, and firing one is an experience !!

Last edited:
Dear ****** this is absolutely epic! Thanks for posting this up. I love what you've done so far and would very much like to own one of these.

I can tell you guys that this build is almost done. Lots happening behind the scenes. I've heard there will be a solid all-in-one cast in just a few weeks and then an overlay kit to follow.
That's all I can say for now... but start saving your pennies.
:)

I can tell you guys that this build is almost done. Lots happening behind the scenes. I've heard there will be a solid all-in-one cast in just a few weeks and then an overlay kit to follow.
That's all I can say for now... but start saving your pennies.
:)

Mixed Blessing - great news to hear; my wife is going to kill me. :devil

the lawgivers I built for Dredd fired full auto blank firing g17's with no hassles what so ever, Karl Urban did manage to melt a g17 frame after firing 7/8 full mags one after each other with the g17 in its full lawgiver housing. It got so hot we had to use a welding glove to remove the top slide. follow my thread and you will see the actual thing get put together from my spare parts I kept.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back