Dredd movie (2012) costume parts identification

Badwolf, you are correct. Behind-the-scenes photos have shown that the leathers have embossed shoulder emblems matching the armor pieces.

The magazine holders appear to be made out of "Kydex" if you google "Kydex Glock Double Magazine Holder" Or any variation of that you'll see what I'm talking about.

Well hellloooooooo.

Pro-Arms 72rds POM Gas Power Hand Grenade (1 Pcs)

15683_0.jpg

I agree, but can we get these in the UK?

I'm a bit fuzzy regards the laws particularly regarding things like, "grenades," being shipped into our Sceptered Isles. Considering I live in N.I. it could get even more problematic. :-/

H.

I've noticed a folding knife on his belt. Do we have any knife gurus here ?

the blade looks like that of a Gerber tactical folding knife but lets face it, ylu wont be allowed troop with a real knife, im just gonna try and meke something that looks like the knife i folded position

the blade looks like that of a Gerber tactical folding knife but lets face it, ylu wont be allowed troop with a real knife, im just gonna try and meke something that looks like the knife i folded position

It has been identified already (earlier in this thread I think) as a Boker brand Tanto Armed Forces Folder II.

Several members of the Dredd Dragon Con group have already bought them and have talked about making resin versions for people. So that is likely to happen if you want to wait.

My Street Judge uniform is slowly in progress...wish I could get i done faster but time just does not permit. As posted earlier, I bought the buckles and also the knife. I cast them both in black resin to accent my costume.

I made extras for those needing some. Check out my Junkyard thread:

http://www.therpf.com/f13/dredd-buckles-knife-176439/#post2744673

I am working with a local holster maker who specializes in Kydex to recreate the ammunition pouches and then the Lawgiver holster. As progress is made I will post more.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back