Dragonslayer Props

Someone back in the early 80's did the amulet. I was pretty young but remember it being very spot on to the original as far as I could tell from HBO reruns. It did not light up. I had one i had bought in England on a visit. No idea what ever happened to it, but they must be out there.

2226808600_7b352783da_o.jpg

2226018243_8770e88fc1_o.jpg

143276303_062c11b584_o.jpg

Last edited:
True indeed. Big machined props come with big price tags, but I'd be all about it if the interest was there.

That spear is HUGE! Would be cool though.:thumbsup

Me and Rylo talked about doing the spear at some point, i'll nudge him if he still wants to do it.

I've toyed with the idea of making an amulet for about the last 6 years, but something always comes up to get in my way. I think I even have scaled drawings I made several years back.

Anybody remember Palpatine in that movie? I didn't realize it until Gino brought it to my attention. :lol

I noticed that a year or so ago. Uncle Palps as a priest! You can't miss that nose.:)

I would love to have an amulet. I had one similiar that I got from Spencers years ago. It was a dragons claw holding a clear shere. Not even close I know, but I pretended it was!:$

This'll be cool to see.

It was the main character from this film, where I got the idea to name my daughter. We changed the spelling from Galen, to Gailin, to make it more feminine. It wasn't Peter MacNicol that impressed us... Just his character's name. :lol

Wow. I haven't seen this in forever.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back