Dragonslayer Amulet & Tooth - Progress Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interest Thread is up in the Junkyard!!!:love:thumbsup

AmuletTooth1.jpg

AmuletTooth2.jpg

AmuletTooth3.jpg

AmuletTooth4.jpg

UPDATE:

Great news! I found enough Fluorite crystals to complete this run, plus a few extra!:):thumbsup

I hope to complete the molds this coming week.

UPDATE:

Great news! I found enough Fluorite crystals to complete this run, plus a few extra!:):thumbsup

I hope to complete the molds this coming week.

Please let me know ASAP when this pendant is available. I'm new to the board, so also please let me know what I have to do to make this purchase! Thanks so much! Totally stoked about this.

Please let me know ASAP when this pendant is available. I'm new to the board, so also please let me know what I have to do to make this purchase! Thanks so much! Totally stoked about this.

Man that was available a long time ago. But send him a PM as I think he will make them still.

Put me on the interested list for the next run of amulets. Are you seriously concidering doing the spear as well?

Put me on the interested list for the next run of amulets. Are you seriously concidering doing the spear as well?

Yes, I plan on doing the spear, which will only be the metal parts. You'll have to buy the wood staff from somewhere else.

Actual metal or cast resin? Also, what was the price of the amulet? couldn't find the JY thread.

Actual metal!

Cast in pewter, and set with a genuine Fluorite crystal.

The Dragon Tooth will not be available, but the Amulet will.

I was lucky enough to get both the amulet and the tooth from the first run and if you can get them they are both amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back