Dragoncon 2017

"i'm interested in getting a custom badge".
(my avatar please)

please let me know where to send the paypal money. thanks!
See you all soon!
-ParkersandQuinn

Last edited by a moderator:
"i'm interested in getting a custom badge".
(my avatar please)

please let me know where to send the paypal money. thanks!
See you all soon!
-ParkersandQuinn

I have updated the first page for your request. I will contact you for more information such as what badge design and photo you would like for your badge in about 2 weeks. Thanks.

@helpfulnerd good luck pulling the site together, looking forward to seeing that come together. Definitely a good idea! Can't wait to see this year's photos....and I've already got my ticket for next year, so count me in!

Are you attending the meetup this year? I never saw you post that "your attending the meet up"? Thanks

I'll be attending the meet up this year! ... barring any surprise Labyrinth balls at the Puppetry Center lol

Some how I missed your posting, I have been posting updates on if your name is not on this list to say something, but I'm guessing you don't check your emails or the forum that often? I have added your name to the first front page. Please let us know if you would like a custom badge this year. Custom badges will be made for a donation of $2.00.

The "bad" news is that a lot of them have already been made available and have sold their room allotment. The "good" news is that, as the year progresses, the hotels release more blocks of rooms. Your best bet is to follow this facebook group as it is updated regularly with hotel/room availability. It will also be a good source of folks trying to get rid of rooms/reservations they can no longer use.

The size and popularity of D*C means that it's a bit more difficult to get a host hotel room, but it's not impossible. Just more work than some other cons. May the odds be ever in your favor.

- - - Updated - - -

And I will be attending the meet-up. :)

Some how I missed your posting, I have been posting updates on if your name is not on this list to say something, but I'm guessing you don't check your emails or the forum that often? I have added your name to the first front page. Please let us know if you would like a custom badge this year. Custom badges will be made for a donation of $2.00.

Ok so I have gone through this entire forum 2 times to make sure I haven't missed any one. Unfortunately I missed two people, I have now added those two people to the attending list, I apologize to both @GoblinCityCosplay & @xcelsior for not seeing their messages sooner. They both have now been added to the main page. Time is coming close, if your name is not on this attending list, and your name is not on the paid badge list by Aug 23rd You will NOT get a badge. You must Pay for your badge this year in order to get a badge. I have emailed everyone that has not responded about wanting a custom badge. Also if your name is not on the attending list and you would like to attend our meet and greet simply say so by saying "I'm attending the meetup"....

Attendees:

AintThisFine - No Avatar
AlyssaS - Avatar
aracknoid3 - Avatar - Badge Paid
detenten - Avatar
enaInvictus - Avatar
GoblinCityCosplay - Avatar
HelenaInvictus - Avatar
Ichiruka - No Avatar
Inquisitor Peregrinus - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar - Badge Requested
Jaedena - Avatar -
Badge Requested
JamesBryan - Avatar
KheTara -
MatrixSpoon - Avatar - Badge Paid
max headroom - Avatar -
Badge Requested

Parkersandquinn - Avatar -
Badge Requested
RSteve - No Avatar
staticweb23 - Avatar
Talisen - Avatar
tiga - Avatar - Badge Requested
UMOphoto - Avatar - Badge Paid
Vader1 - Avatar

Willone242 - Avatar - Badge Requested
xcelsior - Avatar

[/B]

I'm attending the meetup.

i'm interested in getting a custom badge

I have added your name to the attending list as well as you wanting a badge. I will contact you shortly to find out which design you would like for your badge as well as which photo you would like to use also. Thanks, we can't wait to meet you.

::Updated info::
Badges MUST be paid for by August 23,
other wise you will NOT get a custom RPF member badge.

This information has now been posted on the first page.

Are you attending the meetup this year? I never saw you post that "your attending the meet up"? Thanks
Hey man,
we're def gonna be at Dragon Con but we're getting in late Thursday afternoon. I'm going to try but I'm not 100% sure we can make it. Lets hold off on the badge for now (and if we can swing by in time, we'll just pop in for a couple mins to say hey). Thanks!

Sweet! This is all coming together. I might bring Samurai Xena with me this year, since I have been training heavy to march with the 300 DC group. Turns out Kropserkel and I have the same blacksmith :D

The following listed members have NOT requested a custom badge.

If you would like a custom badge, we are accepting a donation of $2.00 for the custom badge, this is to pay for the badge holder and the printing costs and time. Please simply say "
I would like a badge".

All the members listed have been sent a private message...

@enaInvictus - Avatar - I can not find you on the forum please send me a PM

Thank you in advance.

@AintThisFine -
No Avatar
AlyssaS - Avatar
detenten - Avatar
Ichiruka - No Avatar
@
[/B]InquisitorPeregrinus - Avatar
@KheTara -
RSteve - No Avatar
Talisen - Avatar
@Vader1 - Avatar

xcelsior - Avatar

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back