DragonCon 2013

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. there were 4 of us trying, though, and one of the couple we roomed with this year (and will again next year) was the one to break through. We got our room at the Marriott this year just by virtue of a friend-of-a-friend selling it to us. The Marriott, though, is just SO FRIGGIN PACKED at all times. Whoof! So, kinda glad we got the Hilton for next.

PS: I saw a 50s-greaser-style Batman just like yours at the Con this year and asked if he knew the RPF; I thought it might be you!

yay more greaser batmen, hope to bring it back next year for dcon. I guess I'll have to fight the horde for the hyatt in october. I think the hyatt will be more plausible since they allow the deposit to be refunded, so the peeps who ultimately want Marriott will probably book the hyatt until they secure the Marriott res

I didn't think there were any rules. If I'm not mistaken, the Hilton took reservations last year on the last day of the con.

Absolutely fantastic!
Got my ticket for DCON2014, no hotel as of yet. This past year i did...

Fri: 9th Doctor
Sat: Bane/MiB
Sun: Starfleet

Net year if there is another time lords ball I would like to do 9th Doctor again, also planning on Wolverine, and possibly "Baldy" from Skull Kickers.

Re: Incredibly cool cosplay video from dragon con 2013

Thanks for posting. So wanted to go this year, but didn't have the funds. Planning to take my 14 year old next year. Just have to figure out who to be.

Thanks for posting. So wanted to go this year, but didn't have the funds. Planning to take my 14 year old next year. Just have to figure out who to be.

Sweet! Something I'd like to do with my newborn once he's that age. I've never heard of Dragon Con before, only Comic Con. What and Where is Dragon Con?

Sweet! Something I'd like to do with my newborn once he's that age. I've never heard of Dragon Con before, only Comic Con. What and Where is Dragon Con?

Dragon*Con is the one of the biggest conventions in the country behind SDCC, the biggest Fantasty and Science Fiction- specific Con in the world, and supposedly the most fun by a longshot. It's in Atlanta Georgia, every year on Labor Day weekend.
Home Page | Dragoncon

Dragon*Con is the one of the biggest conventions in the country behind SDCC, the biggest Fantasty and Science Fiction- specific Con in the world, and supposedly the most fun by a longshot. It's in Atlanta Georgia, every year on Labor Day weekend.
Home Page | Dragoncon

Thanks for the info Luna, and from the video it looks like a PARTY!

- - - Updated - - -

Someday I'll meet you there Luna ;)

oooh....INTENSE!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back