Interest Dr Who 'Handles' Cyberman Helmet **Photo Update 0512**

Re: Dr Who 'Handles' Cyberman Helmet

I will offer finished versions yeah, the plan would be to include everything, lights, all the tubes and neck pieces that hang down. As an estimate I would say finishing would be an extra $350 on top.

Are the lights, tubes, and neck pieces to be included in the kit, or just the finished pieces?

Re: Dr Who 'Handles' Cyberman Helmet

So that would be about $590-$610?

As a rough estimate yes, to include the helmet, trimmed, primed, painted and assembled with the lights installed and ready to go.

Interested in the kit, not sure if I would want Handles or a regular head.

At this stage Handles is going to get made before I look at doing the regular Cyberman, so far I only have 2 people interested in the standard version.

Are the lights, tubes, and neck pieces to be included in the kit, or just the finished pieces?

The kit will include ALL parts except the lights.

Re: Dr Who 'Handles' Cyberman Helmet **Photo Update 03/08**

Any updates?

Just figuring out the neck sections right now, the main head is almost ready to be molded. Once I'm happy with the neck I will get some photos of everything up together, and then probably start opening up orders.

Re: Dr Who 'Handles' Cyberman Helmet **Photo Update 03/08**

Here is an update for anyone who is still interested in this piece. I have just worked out the details for the main ear tube sections and the detailed inserts that sit inside them. This is just a rough mock up so please disregard the inaccurate corner sections. If anyone else is interested please post up, I will most likely have this ready to mold within the next few weeks.

15355719_10154741936527387_2664064441519545867_n.jpg

Here is a look at the insert sections that have been modeled for the inner tubes, the tubes themselves will be turned aluminum just like the original props.

insert1.PNGinsert2.PNG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back