Interest Dr Who 'Handles' Cyberman Helmet **Photo Update 0512**

JBReplicas

Sr Member
So I've had this in progress for a little while and wanted to gauge any possible interest. Handles the sentient Cyberman head, who helped out Matt Smith's Doctor in his final episode 'Time Of The Doctor'.

I had also considered offering this as a standard Cyberman head and so if anyone is interested in that then please say so by posting the following, either

'Interested - Handles'

OR

'Interested - Standard'

Here is where I am right now with it, cleaning everything up before starting to add the damaged sections, I am planning on making the ear tubes from aluminium as per the original props, the helmet itself will be cast in ceramic backed resin, right now I'm taking interest for unfinished kits but finished options will hopefully be available, depending on interest I need at least 10 people in to make this happen.

Estimated price will be between $240-$260 plus shipping.

13843390_10154342775702387_1719821423_o.jpg13833239_10154342775687387_394383558_o.jpg13662415_10154342775692387_1683533230_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dr Who 'Handles' Cyberman Helmet

Waiting on damaged handles pictures to add my name as interested. So far looks great!

I've started adding the damage to handles so the main sections will be part of the cast.

handles3.jpg
handles4.jpg

Last edited:

Tuesday bump, new photos coming soon, just working on the exposed details underneath the damage areas.

If you do a finished option, would it have LEDs and the tubes and everything?
Any idea how much extra it would be?

I will offer finished versions yeah, the plan would be to include everything, lights, all the tubes and neck pieces that hang down. As an estimate I would say finishing would be an extra $350 on top.

Small update, the internal brain details are in on the large damaged section, just working on adding the smaller section and then I'll almost be ready to seal it all up for molding.

handles6.jpghandles5.jpghandles7.jpg

Re: Dr Who 'Handles' Cyberman Helmet **Photo Update 03/08**

Interested in a Handles if you offer finished ones.

Yes what I will most likely do is accept orders for kits and finished pieces, then once all the helmets are cast and the kits shipped out I will send out requests for finishing work.

Bump for the weekend, I need a few more guys interested or this will just sit on my shelf looking pretty :cool

And in case there is any confusion, here is what I am aiming at

uWvrD.jpg

Last edited:

I will offer finished versions yeah, the plan would be to include everything, lights, all the tubes and neck pieces that hang down. As an estimate I would say finishing would be an extra $350 on top.

So that would be about $590-$610?

Interested in the kit, not sure if I would want Handles or a regular head.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back