Dr. Strange's Eye of Agamotto

GBrittelleJr

I was bored tonight, and had the inspiration hit me, so I sculpted this. Here's my progress
1cfb1b4b.jpg

I still need to add the beads around the rim and maybe a final smoothing, but then this little guy gets silicone. Tell me what you think!

Greg

Here's my completed sculpt, primered and ready for silicone. Those are Nepali, Tibetan, and made up comic book symbols around the rim. I know it looks a bit uneven in parts, but this was as good as it got with the crappy clay I'm using. Once I get a plastic pull, I'll do a bit of sanding to smooth it all out.

And I got something special up my sleeve for the actual eye part of this ;)

819bc952.jpg

6bf77bf3.jpg

6231dcca.jpg

Thanks Judge. Got the silicone poured, just bought the proper resin for casting these suckers. I should have a for sale thread in the next day or two, if anyone is interested.

What a cool idea. Big Doctor Strange fan from the Englehart-Brunner days back in the early to mid-seventies. Good luck with your sales!

I'm a big comic book fan, but I wouldn't of thought about doing this. Looks Great, can't wait to see this finished and what your plans are for the Eye

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back