Dr. Strange's Eye of Agamotto

GBrittelleJr

I was bored tonight, and had the inspiration hit me, so I sculpted this. Here's my progress

I still need to add the beads around the rim and maybe a final smoothing, but then this little guy gets silicone. Tell me what you think!

Greg

GBrittelleJr

Here's my completed sculpt, primered and ready for silicone. Those are Nepali, Tibetan, and made up comic book symbols around the rim. I know it looks a bit uneven in parts, but this was as good as it got with the crappy clay I'm using. Once I get a plastic pull, I'll do a bit of sanding to smooth it all out.

And I got something special up my sleeve for the actual eye part of this ;)

GBrittelleJr

Thanks Judge. Got the silicone poured, just bought the proper resin for casting these suckers. I should have a for sale thread in the next day or two, if anyone is interested.

Alan Cross

Sr Member
What a cool idea. Big Doctor Strange fan from the Englehart-Brunner days back in the early to mid-seventies. Good luck with your sales!

GBrittelleJr

Thanks! I'm really excited to get the iris made. If it goes how I want, it should really have an amazing look to it.

Project RedWolf

I'm a big comic book fan, but I wouldn't of thought about doing this. Looks Great, can't wait to see this finished and what your plans are for the Eye

oknight

I'm a new member and am interested in purchasing a well made "Eye of Agamotto". The pictures above look amazing, can you send me some information on the finished product?
Thank You,
oknight@gmail.com