Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

I really don’t have time for cable, but YouTube I’m on before bed.. and it’s really really hard to avoid spoilers from there

And the sob’s put the spoiler in the thumb nail, idk how YouTube could stop that from happening but it’s disgusting

Chopper is one of my favorite droids and his rogue 1 appearance was ruined for me because gordon showed it in his thumb nail the day after.. I think it wasn’t even titled spoiler.. I wish more people had the courtesy to at least warn everyone..
I love Chopper..im sort of in the design stage of making one..

Please start a thread and share the progress when you start
I will..
I've not seen many hard and fast dimensions yet and he's got a quirky look in Animation.. I have some good ref from someone who based it on an R5D4 unit but that messes too much with his height..

There are 2 amazing builds, greedo’s wooden chopper, and krestys 3d print.. kresty actually released the files and that’s what I’m going with

oh, yes please
PegCar.JPG

We're going tonight. Beware the YouTube folks, I was watching something unrelated and when it finished the next video auto played and it was a straight up cam recording and full of spoilers.

Well, there is no mistake it's a Raimi film. LOL

Way more Scarlet Witch than I thought. After watching the TV series it was kind of more of the same, get it together already! she's an endless mess. LOL After this just make her a solid good guy already and be done with it or finish her off. And there is a serious Rick and Morty vibe to all the multiverse jumping through portals to weird universes, even naming the different multiverse with numbers, impossible to not be reminded. My group thought the musical note battle was a lame concept, it was it's Star Lord using Pacman moment, well maybe not that bad. Overall satisfying but I for sure like the first Strange movie more. There was a goodly amount of weird crap to keep me happy in this one which is what I wanted with a film with that title. Anyone spot the Delta 88? It had to be in there somewhere.

We liked it a lot. It definitely gets weird, which is all I wanted out of it TBH. I was happy not to see a certain heavily rumored cameo, and really enjoyed the continued appearances of long-standing marvel places and characters.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back