Dr Strange: MoM replica handcuffs

pocketoffilm

Replica handcuffs featured in Dr Strange: Multiverse of Madness.

Recently I've been learning to 3d model and have wanted to model the Dr Strange handcuffs from Multiverse of Madness for a short while. I believe this is where I stop with this to move on to the next. I've got the locking mechanism for either side, but I chose not to show it here. (A little bit of me being lazy)
It should completely function if 3d printed, including rotating rings in the centre and swaying pieces that clamp onto the lock in the middle (I don't know the jargon).

There seems to be two models when they are split into two later in the movie but chose to just stick to aiming for this one.

If anyone knows who made this prop, I'd love to know how well I did.

Attachments

• DS_image1.png
    DS_image1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • DS_image2.png
    DS_image2.png
    13.5 MB · Views: 103
  • DS_image3.png
    DS_image3.png
    14.3 MB · Views: 76
  • dsr1.jpeg
    dsr1.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 87
Replica handcuffs featured in Dr Strange: Multiverse of Madness.

Recently I've been learning to 3d model and have wanted to model the Dr Strange handcuffs from Multiverse of Madness for a short while. I believe this is where I stop with this to move on to the next. I've got the locking mechanism for either side, but I chose not to show it here. (A little bit of me being lazy)
It should completely function if 3d printed, including rotating rings in the centre and swaying pieces that clamp onto the lock in the middle (I don't know the jargon).

There seems to be two models when they are split into two later in the movie but chose to just stick to aiming for this one.

If anyone knows who made this prop, I'd love to know how well I did.
Fantastic, can't wait to see the finished prop.
Good luck with the build.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back