Done / Completed DONE

Re: Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun Firefly TV & Serenity Movie ver. DEFINITIVE LIMITED R

Please put me down for the $500 Firely kit version

cheers,
Gene

Re: Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun Firefly TV & Serenity Movie ver. DEFINITIVE LIMITED R

I will need at least 3 months to nickle and dime it...crap...I really love the movie Serenity version....Well my divorce has screwed this up too

I will need at least 3 months to nickle and dime it...crap...I really love the movie Serenity version....Well my divorce has screwed this up too

You are in list ;)

Also curious: if the kit parts are brass-plated and brown-coated like the finished ones. What else remains? Just screwing the parts together? In that case I also might choose the kit version with finished parts. Maybe a picture of how a kit looks like, would be handy to decide (off course we would understand if in the pictures the parts aren't finished yet).

Please put me down for one of the TV show versions. Thanks!

-Ss

Just to understand, I'll send you a pics of the complete kit soon (the unfinished one).
Btw we'll relase also the instruction with every kit so it will be very easy for everyone!
These are just for example:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437733968.500524.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437733977.473505.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437733986.308907.jpg

I think I'm going to switch to one of the kits; I'd like to assemble it myself so I can do some reinforcements and small modifications. I will let you know for sure which one (basic or "finished" kit) when I send my deposit.

Question: Have all of the parts already been brass plated? If not, will you be doing further clean-up on the pewter parts before plating? I ask because in a few of the photos the metal looks a little rough under the plating and there's no way to fix that after plating...

Last edited:

I have a question please. you say we pick the time frame. If I paid this off tomorrow. how long before it starts to head my way?

It's gonna sting a good bit, but I've always wanted these, so put me down for one finished Firefly pistol and one finished Serenity pistol.

No worries on the deposit and the two months.

Please put me down for a finished kit as I want to tinker with it, make mags, etc.

You are in list ;)
Will take me 2 weeks for the deposit , are you sure...this caught me way OFF guard...wasn't prepared...LOL....never thought I would ever see someone else produce these...so glad you guys are

I am not sure if I can keep this down the road as I seem to be being forced out of the hobby altogether but I will either get to re-build down the road or have this Mal gun in a very small collection, or at least get to have it for a while.

Tom

I agree , if I am given a chance to get a deal on this Mal pistol....I cant pass on this ....I missed out on the original SIDKIT version , and always regretted it. I hate to think my bad luck would happen twice , several years later.....I will try my very best , to acquire this.....this is my last prop gun to get....then time to move onto my 50 model kits !!!...LOL

I think I'm going to switch to one of the kits; I'd like to assemble it myself so I can do some reinforcements and small modifications. I will let you know for sure which one (basic or "finished" kit) when I send my deposit.

Question: Have all of the parts already been brass plated? If not, will you be doing further clean-up on the pewter parts before plating? I ask because in a few of the photos the metal looks a little rough under the plating and there's no way to fix that after plating...

I really don't know how the brass plating only parts come out. However the kit comes partially assembled and fixed by screws. You'll be able to make all modification you would like on it and choice your own browing coat to give on the brass surface

This is a example with a raised brow coat on it! Enjoy:

image.jpg

Its impressive and outstanding work , you all have done amazing work , that ....no words can describe...hope I can get in on this soon

Its impressive and outstanding work , you all have done amazing work , that ....no words can describe...hope I can get in on this soon

Many thanks mate :)
BTW to give to all opportunity to have this beauty we have time frame production of 2 months!
We'll collect the deposit. Start to buy materials in august and start to assemble it in middle/end september! :)
I hope you appreace this notice guys :)

Many thanks mate :)
BTW to give to all opportunity to have this beauty we have time frame production of 2 months!
We'll collect the deposit. Start to buy materials in august and start to assemble it in middle/end september! :)
I hope you appreace this notice guys :)

The notice Is very much appreciated Sarednab. gives me time to work a few things out. much thanks for making this possible...

Sean.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back