Done / Completed DONE

Re: Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun Firefly TV & Serenity Movie ver. DEFINITIVE LIMITED R

I am sure , this was just thrown together quickly for pictures....as you build these , they will be tougher secured , screws etc....I am so hyped over this....this is my last prop, and its been worth the wait , thank you Sarednab , this is going to be the ultimate project sir !!!!!!!! I appreciate you giving all of us this opportunity !!!

Re: Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun Firefly TV & Serenity Movie ver. DEFINITIVE LIMITED R

Please put me down for firefly TV series version in kit form please.

Last edited:

Ok please put me in for a TV version in kit form please

Now we have ONLY 1 spot remained for TV version and 1 spot remained for movie version. Take it before will be too late ;)
TomVDJ don't worry. I said perfect...it means that this jewel will be perfect in every point ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

As long as we're on the subject of the improvements to the guns in the run over the pictured prototypes, will there be any changes to the grips? The wood the prototypes are made of doesn't look like walnut, more like a soft wood. I saw a picture of a Sidkit gun taken years ago elsewhere and the grips looked a lot different.

Sarednab , I managed to sell a couple of items to get the deposit money up....Need info from you , please PM me with details to get the funds for the deposit sent to you, thanks

Please add me for one of whatever is left. Thanks

BEAUTIFUL piece! :) out of my price range but I just have to say it is looking mighty shiny

Now that you mention this. I was thinking about not mentioning this, but my first thought when seeing the gun, was that the barrel (blue lines) didn't seem 100% correctly aligned with the "body" of the gun (red lines):

View attachment 506117

I hope this is also due to the fact that it's a prototype, and the finished ones will have a barrel that's nicely aligned. Didn't really notice the "rough" spots on the gun at first, but the barrel was rather obvious to me. If I had to choose between a gun with rough spots but a straight barrel, or a gun with perfect surface and slightly misaligned barrel, I'd certainly choose the first...

Just looks a bit like lens distortion.

Now we have ONLY 1 spot remained for TV version and 1 spot remained for movie version. Take it before will be too late ;)
@TomVDJ don't worry. I said perfect...it means that this jewel will be perfect in every point ;)
Sounds great. I'm certainly still in. Probably for a finished one, but I'll wait for some pics of the kit to confirm...

I'll go kit on the TV version.

Now... what am I gonna sell.....:unsure

If you still have one for the Serenity I take a complete one of those as well. Let me know.

Soooooooo excited.

Does the safety latch move as well??? I loved this feature on the Sidkit

PM sent to all people in list! Let's start guys! :D

Are you sure? Eheheh. Mate, there is the paypal address in the PM (I received deposit from other members).
Btw I'll send it again to you

Lol. Trust me, it wasn't there. Got your second email. Payment sent! :)

Deposti send... :). Still not sure if I'll go for the finished one, or the brass plated kit... Depends on the pictures of the kit, I guess...

Deposit sent. I'm going to go with the brass plated kit of the movie version.

Thanks.

List updated! Thanks guys!

Lol. Trust me, it wasn't there. Got your second email. Payment sent! :)

I got an request for email from you that was supposed to go to Sarednab and his response with email to me that you requested. :wacko:confused

But who cares. We gettin Mal guns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

My deposit will be coming in the next day or two.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back