Done / Completed Done. Thank you.

Re: Jurassic Park Cryocans / Final Count

I should be able to get through this list by the weekend. Thanks to everyone who's jumped on board and kept their word! There's a nice mix of old-timers and some new blood who've participated.

NOTE: If I've contacted you and you have no intention of participating, let's move on... PM a courtesy note like you would expect from any seller and let me know your intentions. I will not be chasing anyone and will simply add you to the flake list after 2 attempts and an appropriate amount of time to respond. I do check and see when the last time someone was on line so no worries if you're just getting to your PMs. I get that not everyone is on line every day so we're all good.

-Rylo

Been an excruciating wait for these to finally be built and unleashed but I'm sure it'll be well worth it. Looking forward to it!

I've still got a few people to contact so hang in there...working my way through this list is taking longer than expected while trying to keep everyone sorted.

-Rylo

I've still got a few people to contact so hang in there...working my way through this list is taking longer than expected while trying to keep everyone sorted.

-Rylo

I was in on page 4, just wanted to check and make sure I didnt get lost in there, I havent gotten anything yet. I'm all set to pay when the time comes

I was on Page 1...I believe the 9th on the list, and I still haven't herd anything. Sorry to bug you with this Rylo.

No problem at all. Thanks for pointing that out. This was a particularly busy list and I undoubtedly overlooked a few people. I planned to go back through the lists as soon as I got caught up. I'll send you the terms soon. I'm on the road for the next 24 hours.

As for everyone who's received the terms, replied with shipping info and are simply awaiting payment info... I will hit you back via PM as soon as I get home and we'll wrap this up. :thumbsup

Thanks,
Rylo

I was on Page 1...I believe the 9th on the list, and I still haven't herd anything. Sorry to bug you with this Rylo.

I got the terms and replied back but I guess I missed the part about sending my shipping info. I'll send a new PM

Again, when there are stands, I will advise. They would ship separately for safety sake, anyway.
If you read though this thread you'll see where I've noted numerous times, they are always a hassle. When stands become available, I will go down the list and offer them to those who responded first...please do not PM me asking about stands at this time. Again, I have none and I am not accepting payments for them.

Just about everyone should have payment info by now with the exception of a few overseas guys that I'm still getting quotes for. You guys stand-by. Will have you all sorted by Sunday.

If you're in the US and have not received terms from me, Please PM me. Numerous people have failed to send me their shipping address as requested so double check that too if you're awaiting a reply. Then there's the possibility you just slipped though the cracks...either way. PM me and we'll figure it out.

Thanks guys. Almost there.

Last edited:

Okay, PM me if I missed you. Everyone should've been contacted. I'm going to close this list off in a couple days, but will start a new thread with leftovers once I get a final count on what remains.

Thanks!

This thread is closed but I will be starting a new one for leftovers when I get a final count.

Thanks

Thanks, again. This will be my final update on this thread. This one is done, sticking a fork in it. Thanks to all who participated and made things painless.
Everyone should have their updates with shipping status, now. Be sure and reciprocate on feedback when the time comes! :thumbsup

I am waiting to hear from Badgertuts and Zalaian. You guys check your PMs. I need your shipping info.

Starting a separate leftover thread later today...Oh, and still no word on stands. As I've said; always a hassle landing those but I know some parts have been cut. Just waiting on the acrylic guy to get motivated. You'll know when I know. Still not accepting orders for those.

-Rylo

I got my Cryo Can a couple days ago! Wow it was worth the wait, a great job done by Rylo and attention to detail! I could not wait for the stands so I got a cheap $10 display case at the container store for now. I just got done finishing up the final touches on it, I haven't done a diorama like this since grade school, it was actually really fun! Thanks again Rylo! Can anyone advise me how to leave feedback for him? I clicked on his profile but did not see how to do it? finished dioroma pic low res.jpg

I got my Cryo Can a couple days ago! Wow it was worth the wait, a great job done by Rylo and attention to detail! I could not wait for the stands so I got a cheap $10 display case at the container store for now. I just got done finishing up the final touches on it, I haven't done a diorama like this since grade school, it was actually really fun! Thanks again Rylo! Can anyone advise me how to leave feedback for him? I clicked on his profile but did not see how to do it?View attachment 584879

There is a feedback link on the first post in this thread. Let me know if you can't find it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back